Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I dunno.  I'm all for mixing old themes and styles with Shimomura's (something she already does), but actually hiring all of those famous composers to come in and work on stuff would be more than a little expensive. There's no way it would be worth the cost.

The video is put together very well though!  I like the way you spaced the themes between KH and Disney for each world so that you could compare the styles and see how they differed, yet had a similar tone to the feel of the world they were trying to convey.

The thing to do is to take another look at these composers being "famous composers". See what their composing does. Look at the effect, the impact, the power their composing has. Their composing always succeeds. I'm choosing my words carefully there. What I'm saying is that because each composer has, continues to, and will forever define the characters, the worlds, and the experiences you WILL get a return on the investment of involving them because their work delivers in taking us back to the worlds we fell in love with while the composing from Yoko Shimomura places these worlds in a Kingdom Hearts universe. Both of these effects are needed with the concept of Kingdom Hearts. Basically it wouldn't be too much money because these famous composers are famous for a reason. What makes them famous will bring in more money than it took to get them in the first place and everybody will profit from it. The companies and developers involved will be making record breaking amounts of money while fans/the world will receive games that create a new worldwide phenomenon [games that are events when they are released].