Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
143436611Xxcc

The World Ends With You, Fully Voiced Production.

Hey guys!

Sorry if I put this in the wrong place!!! Anyways let's get on with it!

As some of you may know, SkywardWing held auditions for his "The World Ends With You" fandub/playthrough. Basically it's what TealGameMaster is doing with Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories on the GBA. We are fully voicing the game, which is predominantly text based. If you didn't know, I'm voicing Neku Sakuraba in the playthrough.

Sky provided a video (as well as a teaser for the playthrough) explaining it all.. Anyways hope you all enjoy!!!

Hey guys!Sorry if I put this in the wrong place!!! Anyways let's get on with it!As some of you may know, SkywardWing held auditions for his "The World Ends With You" fandub/playthrough. Basically it's what TealGameMaster is doing with Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories on the GBA. We are fully voicing the game, which is predominantly text based. If you didn't know, I'm voicing Neku Sakuraba in the playthrough.Sky provided a video (as well as a teaser for the playthrough) explaining it all.. Anyways hope you all enjoy!!!http://youtu.be/xATbOAr6t5A

Holy sh!t really!? That's freaking awesome! I love your voice so much! I can't wait for the playthrough either. I'm a huge SkywardWing fan myself too. <3 The very best of luck to you guys. :D