Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Nintenedo of America does the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

It irks me how slow people pull the bucket.  I understand it's more than likely the weight but it feels like they're dragging it out so it's not a 5 second splash, done.  

It irks me how slow people pull the bucket.  I understand it's more than likely the weight but it feels like they're dragging it out so it's not a 5 second splash, done.  

Fool. You feel it longer when it's poured slowly. The point of the ice bucket is so you van kind of feel what it's like to have ALS.

Fool. You feel it longer when it's poured slowly. The point of the ice bucket is so you van kind of feel what it's like to have ALS.

For someone watching who isn't actually getting soaked, most would rather watch it crashed down on them than watch it dribble.  

Fool. It's not for the people watching. This isn't suppose to be some spectacle of entertainment.

I agree with you, but people are already doing this as a game, you don't spread awareness if you only say "Ice Bucket Challange" or "ALS" in the video, they have to actually explain what is ALS... So there's nothing we can do about it...

I agree with you, but people are already doing this as a game, you don't spread awareness if you only say "Ice Bucket Challange" or "ALS" in the video, they have to actually explain what is ALS... So there's nothing we can do about it...

Well they didn't explain what ALS is in the video and he did mention that the people who did the challenge did donate so...

Edited by Zeldablade7

Well they didn't explain what ALS is in the video and he did mention that the people who did the challenge did donate so...

I've seen that some people don't donate, they just do the challenge...