Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Do you plan on playing all of the games contained in HD 2.5 ReMIX at the same time, or each at a time?

Do you plan on playing all of the games contained in HD 2.5 ReMIX at the same time, or each at a time?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on playing all of the games contained in HD 2.5 ReMIX at the same time, or each at a time?

• One by one. Finish KHII FM, then go to BbS FM. (Just an example)
    • All of them at the same time! Switch from BbS FM to KHII FM before finishing it.
    • Not really sure... Didn't really stop to think about it.
    • Can't answer since I'm not getting the HD Collection.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

One at a time KHIIFM, BBSFM, both on proud. and Coded, then buy a 2DS and play DDD(I already own). Then I'll go back and do a Critical KHII, I'll attempt to Critical everyone's in BBS. Then for the next year I'll work on platinuming both games, during that time I'll play all of 1.5 and 2.5, meaning I'll play Days and coded on the DS (Because I really like coded) Except for Re:Com in where I'll just watch it in theater mode (Because F*** Re:Com). Within a month of the release of KHIII I'll play 1.5 and 2.5 and DDD back to back, but that time I'll watch the cutscenes of Days and Coded as well as Re:Com (Because F*** Re:Com) before playing KHIII, Then I'll invite all my Kingdom Hearts loving fans who don't own a PS4 to spend the weekend playing it.

Edited by Oblivian474

I'm going to play BBS and KH2 at the same time like I did on 1.5. I'm going by the way the story is set up but with BBS I'm just going to have it like a filler to have a break between times of KH2. I don't mind the switch between games really

The same time!? WatchutalkinaboutLuXun!?  xP

No, I'm going the sane route and doing them one at a time. It's how I did 1.5, so I'd rather stay consistent. It's strange though. I'm usually used to playing the games in order of KH, ReCoM, KH2, Days, BbS, ReCod, then 3D, but now it seems like my main order will have to be KH, ReCoM, Days, KH2, BbS, ReCod, then 3D. Well, there's no rule that dictates how you play them, and it's not like my first time through the series, so I'll understand any references that work best in a particular order. Foreknowlege for the win!!  xD

I will play the games one by one, but the decision that still lingers in my mind is whether I will play BBS Final Mix first, or KHII Final Mix.  Both games are incredibly amazing, and both are just so intriguing in terms of story!  I'll probably lean into BBS first since that's one of the Kingdom Hearts games I love the most, and then I'll play KHII Final Mix and then watch the Re:Coded cutscenes!  I will Platinum them all! :D