Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

New Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix screenshots from HD 2.5 ReMIX released

Square Enix have released a batch of new screenshots from the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix portion of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX. These screenshots showcase some of the new content that was added in the Final Mix reissue back in 2011. One of them appears to show what is one of the challenges in the Mirage Arena which roughly translates to "Use Guard at least twenty times". You can view them all below, in our gallery.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Update: Square Enix have released text-less versions of most of these screenshots. You can view them below, in our gallery.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click here to view the article

"We're going to remove multiplayer from the Mirage Arena. We're sure that adding in some bonus challenges will make that okay... Right?"

(Unless those were in the FM version, wouldn't know since I've never played it)

"We're going to remove multiplayer from the Mirage Arena. We're sure that adding in some bonus challenges will make that okay... Right?"

(Unless those were in the FM version, wouldn't know since I've never played it)

Nah, the bonus challenges were not in the PSP FM version. ;-; Hope they aren't too difficult.

Figures that they would not add any capes to the armor as shown in the screenshots of Ventus gliding past Stitch and the one of Terra in the Mirage Arena. I heard that a Square Enix Presents segment mentions this (about the capes, I mean). If BBS were adapted into a motion picture with an expert of KH at the helm or even the original team themselves with a few differences between the video game and the imagined movie, would you add capes to the film portrayals of the Keyblade Armor?

Edited by Iscreamer1

Figures that they would not add any capes to the armor as shown in the screenshots of Ventus gliding past Stitch and the one of Terra in the Mirage Arena. I heard that a Square Enix Presents segment mentions this (about the capes, I mean). If BBS were adapted into a motion picture with an expert of KH at the helm or even the original team themselves with a few differences between the video game and the imagined movie, would you add capes to the film portrayals of the Keyblade Armor?

I would. The initial reason they weren't included to begin with was a technical issue.