Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Everything Wrong With Sonic 06

I don't care what anyone says about this game.

I actually somewhat enjoyed it.

And yes, I realize how buggy it was.

And the whole "Sonic with the human thing", which I didn't like.

And how awkward the whole story really was.

But this game introduced Silver, so... all the haters can't hate on that (unless they don't like Sliver, but that's their preference)

Guys... I know how buggy the game was, but I actually liked it.

Yeah, Egghead was too skinny

Yeah I hated hedgehog-human romance...

And OF COURSE they'd go from beautiful CGI to less than beautiful real-time scenes, because it's 2006 for goddamn sake.

Guys... I know how buggy the game was, but I actually liked it.

Yeah, Egghead was too skinny

Yeah I hated hedgehog-human romance...

And OF COURSE they'd go from beautiful CGI to less than beautiful real-time scenes, because it's 2006 for goddamn sake.

Being made in 2006 has nothing to do with how the in-game graphics turned out. It was the pure fact that SEGA rushed this game just to make a quick buck.

Being made in 2006 has nothing to do with how the in-game graphics turned out. It was the pure fact that SEGA rushed this game just to make a quick buck.

or you know, the fans rushing them to get the game out quickly too Tails :P

lol it's just like cinemasins. The game has a lot more sins then that,he only covered Sonic storyline,he should have cover all three of them plus the last episode,but it was still fun to watch.

Personally,I don't think Sonic 06 is the worst thing ever made,I'd rather play Sonic 06 then Call of Duty,but the game has so many problems,its kind of pain to play though,long loadings everywhere,slowdowns everywhere,glithes everywhere,bad level design,you can't even go fast without dashpads,no autosave feature,terrible graphics(the game release in 2006,but even for its time I think the game looks bad for the most part.I think the Sonic Adventure games and Heroes look better then 06.),boring bosses,slow homing attack and the list goes on.