Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Neoshadow99

Hello fellow KH fans!

My name is Neoshadow99. I've been coming to this site as a guest for quite some time and feel this could be one of the best Kingdom Hearts fansites around. Like everyone else, I'm absolutely ecstatic about the future of Kingdom Hearts, both near and far! I hope to be a part of many great discussions for along time!  And yes, my favorite Heartless in the series is the almighty Neoshadow, giving players a run for their money since 2003!

Welcome to the craziness that is this site. Protect your heart from the darkness or light whichever one you want.

I will sink so deep into the darkness that the light can never reach me!  Cursed light, the shadows reign supreme!

Edit: Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Edited by Neoshadow99

My name is Neoshadow99. I've been coming to this site as a guest for quite some time and feel this could be one of the best Kingdom Hearts fansites around. Like everyone else, I'm absolutely ecstatic about the future of Kingdom Hearts, both near and far! I hope to be a part of many great discussions for along time!  And yes, my favorite Heartless in the series is the almighty Neoshadow, giving players a run for their money since 2003!

GIVE YOUR HEART TO ME!!!!!!! (Translation: Hello! My name is Pandy. Welcome to the site!! :D )