Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cucco

Ok so Zoe Quinn never actually got harrased.

Yes when I read something clearly biased to one side or another. The tweets are shown with no context other then they prove the writer's point. Stuff like this is what makes for bad journalism. I didn't bother with the video I admit but after seeing something like that I do not want to spend the time watching it. Sorry if I seem whiny but this just seems like a s**t storm that hasn't cleared up therefore all information is in a scramble.

Yes when I read something clearly biased to one side or another. The tweets are shown with no context other then they prove the writer's point. Stuff like this is what makes for bad journalism. I didn't bother with the video I admit but after seeing something like that I do not want to spend the time watching it. Sorry if I seem whiny but this just seems like a s**t storm that hasn't cleared up therefore all information is in a scramble.

It was written by the people at wizardchan because they've gotten death threats for zoes false claims. You really need to read and watch all of it yo get the big picture.

It was written by the people at wizardchan because they've gotten death threats for zoes false claims. You really need to read and watch all of it yo get the big picture.

I am done I am looking at the big picture and all I see are one side painted without the other still nebulous. Call me an idiot, being thick headed or whatever all I am trying say is this is not conclusive proof. You have proven that the written stuff is actually biased and tries not to even be objective. On top of that, the video starts off by referencing the DMCA claim that has not been fully confirmed as her since Youtube has a messed up system. All I am saying is I am waiting for the picture to be filled in since stuff like this always seems to need to be sorted out.

At this point, all I can really say is vote with your wallets. It won't matter if the dev or other people cry out about something unless it influences you to use your money to buy their content. Like her game? Believe her cause? Fine and dandy, I can't stop you from thinking something and I ain't got a right to anyway. However, my agreement on your stance, howere, may not be the same. I will buy games that led themselves look fun. I don't give a shit about the Dev's opinions or ideals. If your game looks interesting to me, I will buy it, and I will play it. If not, I won't. That's how the world works: you buy what you want and need, you don't buy or care about anything else, and so I will say it again: vote with your wallet.

I am done I am looking at the big picture and all I see are one side painted without the other still nebulous. Call me an idiot, being thick headed or whatever all I am trying say is this is not conclusive proof. You have proven that the written stuff is actually biased and tries not to even be objective. On top of that, the video starts off by referencing the DMCA claim that has not been fully confirmed as her since Youtube has a messed up system. All I am saying is I am waiting for the picture to be filled in since stuff like this always seems to need to be sorted out.

There's loads of proof, and it only points towards Zoe Quinn using the tumblrites to support her crappy game.