Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
sagman12PC

Bosses in KH3 from Previous KH Games

So, how do you guys think bosses will change in KH3? We have already fought Ansem seeker of darkness in KH1, Re:CoM, BBS (2nd form Terranort with Guardian), and DDD. His attacks have pretty much stayed the same until DDD when he gains his second form. Then we have Xemnas whom we fought in KH1 as the Unknown, KH2, and DDD. He didnt gain any new abilities until his DDD appearance. Im just wondering if the bosses will gain any new attacks and abilities we havent seen before in previous games. since this is going to be the final battle, i really hope ansem/xemnas are changed up a bit so they will use new attacks in addition to the old ones we have already seen

Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem- all of them will merge with Kingdom Hearts

You will then be fighting a massive 'moon' in a sense

Their moveset as Kingdom Hearts will be quite different from their previous techniques, I assure you

They did mention in an interview that the enemies in KHIII will be different from the previous games, because they will move and attack in the way that they see it proper instead of just being programmed to do certain attacks in random times. So, I think that such evolution will also be used in bosses, which would expand the attacks and abilities to enable for more surprising and new attacks.

They did mention in an interview that the enemies in KHIII will be different from the previous games, because they will move and attack in the way that they see it proper instead of just being programmed to do certain attacks in random times. So, I think that such evolution will also be used in bosses, which would expand the attacks and abilities to enable for more surprising and new attacks.

This ^

I think it would be nice to see the enemies in Kingdom Hearts III that have AI which can adapt to the player's movements. In the other games, enemies would sometimes just stand there and do nothing to the player. But that will all change when this game comes out.

Peace!