Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

A Shocking New Pokemon Project to be Revealed Next Week

I reaaaaally hope its pokken

I'd definitely prefer that over Pokemon Detective. xD I've really been wanting to see how that would work ever since they had that teaser in the timeline video.

I want them to hurry up and announce Pokken already! It's a (I'm guessing) Pokemon fighting game! How sweet and awesome that would be! And there is a chance that they will let you play as Hawluncha!!!!!

Or maybe it could be finally time for Pokemon Stadium 3 to come out?

Yeah me too. I love me some fighters. Also, pokemon snap u would be acceptable. 

I've been wanting a Pokemon Snap U ever since they first showed the Wii U. The Gamepad would be perfect for a camera.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/08/expect_a_shocking_new_pokemon_project_on_26th_august

I bet it's that Detective game, but a lot of people are suggesting it might have to do with that Pokken Fighters trademark from way back. What do you people think?

Well since this shocking (A word they use every time somehting Pikachu related is going on) announcement wasn't specified if it's gameanimeTCG related I think it'll be either a trailer for the Primal GroudonKyogre movie,an announcement for a new TCG set or(if we're lucky) it's gonna be a game announcement.....most likely the Pikachu detective game but I want it to be Pokken fighters....then again they can postpone those for the PGS(the Pokemon Game Show) they held last year

It must be the long fabled Pokemon MMO that Suede, Linkara, Jewario (R.I.P) told us about. It does exist!

There isn't a Pokemon MMO in the works, as far as we know. If anyone mentioned one, it was pure speculation.

Well since this shocking (A word they use every time somehting Pikachu related is going on) announcement wasn't specified if it's gameanimeTCG related I think it'll be either a trailer for the Primal GroudonKyogre movie,an announcement for a new TCG set or(if we're lucky) it's gonna be a game announcement.....most likely the Pikachu detective game but I want it to be Pokken fighters....then again they can postpone those for the PGS(the Pokemon Game Show) they held last year

That's what I was thinking, but I heard that the pun doesn't work out that way in Japanese. I don't really know the language though, so I can't really confirm that. :/

OMG THEY ARE MAKING ANOTHER POKEMON GAME! WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED?*MIND BLOWN*

OMG SOMEONE COMPLAINING ABOUT NEW POKEMON GAMES WHEN THERE ARE A TON OF OTHER GAMES GETTING ENDLESS SEQUELS THAT ALL SUCK, WHILE POKEMON IS STILL HIGH QUALITY. WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED?

*MIND BLOWN*

There isn't a Pokemon MMO in the works, as far as we know. If anyone mentioned one, it was pure speculation.

That's what I was thinking, but I heard that the pun doesn't work out that way in Japanese. I don't really know the language though, so I can't really confirm that. :/

OMG SOMEONE COMPLAINING ABOUT NEW POKEMON GAMES WHEN THERE ARE A TON OF OTHER GAMES GETTING ENDLESS SEQUELS THAT ALL SUCK, WHILE POKEMON IS STILL HIGH QUALITY. WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED?

*MIND BLOWN*

The pokrmon MMO thing was a joke

Probably another spinoff I give no firetruck about.I wonder when GF will contact Genius Soronity to make the long overdue Stadium/Colosseum game.

Never? They dun really seem to care at this point, from the looks of it.

It all boils down to the Detective game or Pokken. I'm pretty sure we all hope it's Pokken.

Probably another spinoff I give no firetruck about.I wonder when GF will contact Genius Soronity to make the long overdue Stadium/Colosseum game.

I would love a new Stadium, but mostly Colosseum game on 3DS or Wii U.