Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

|~Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)~| 7x7 Roleplay

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

(Please talk to my char after the argument?)

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"I will try.." Fredrick said. He didn't care the size, it was the safety that matters. He wiped the cinnamon and cream off of his face and lips.

Cory sighed and rubbed the back of her head. With a shrug she went back to her tool shed keeping in mind that it might be best not to bother Aya. She sat on a bench in the garden with a newspaper in her lap, a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. The news was always on about some new killer that threatened everyone and everything the great city of London stood for blah blah blah. Cory set the newspaper down looking out on the land surrounding the manor, she took a long draw from her cancer stick before putting it out and getting back to work.

"Ok.." Fredrick ate the rest of the pancakes by hand again. It seems old habits die hard. He went over, and poked the old butler. "Hey..." He said, looking at him, "May you guide me around? Its my first day, sorry." he looked at the others, and decided to back away to wait to settle it out.

(sorry, but I was gone.)

"I could, but only at certain parts. Everyone else here has a job, so don't just ask me, but also ask them too!" The pancakes he had cut were looking delicious with the syrup all over them. He then put one piece of them in his mouth, chewed, swallowed and put his fork on the plate.

Dagon finally arrived at the manor, quickly jumping out of the carriage, and walking to the entrance to the building. "Better late than never..." he spoke to himself as he opened the doors for himself and walked into the manor, and then shutting them behind him. "I may be late, but i'm here" he said, hoping someone was close enough to hear that he was finally there. 

Edited by Stitches7769

As soon as Aya heard Dagon enter her manor, a sigh escaped her mouth. 

"Once I get rid of this boy...make sure I have something that can relieve a headache. I don't care if it is birch bark. I am definitely going to have one after acting cute around this guy all the time."  She complaint. 

"Anyway, I must go and act all cute now." She said, putting a fake smile on her face.

"Dagooonn!" Aya called, running straight to the entry way of her manor and imminently hugging him.

"You were almost late! These freaky guys came and one was making fun of me. You should have came here sooner so you could have beat them up!" Aya said, acting rather childish. 

"I will be sure to ready a remedy of m'lady's ache." Veran assured Aya, as he turned back to the younger, newer butler, "Hm, perhaps I can guide you around as I retrieve Lady Aya's medicine."

That way, at least, both of them would get something. Veran would complete his duty, and the other would get whatever he needed out of exploring the manor. Veran immediately started to walk...and did not bother to check if the other was following behind.

"Hey" Dagon said and lightly hugged her back. "Look.." he said "it was my fault, cause I stayed up late doing work last night." he continued. "Sorry, I promise I won't be late anymore" he said, with a smile on his face.

(Wow Aya's a jerk)

"Who was bothering you Aya?" he asked, looking concerned that 2 strangers came in and harassed her. "Cause i'll kill them if anyone doesn't before..." Dagon said with a sly grin on his face. 

"Don't worry, Veran almost beat them up. He will beat anyone up." Aya said with a smile.

"You aren't allowed to stay here long only because I was invited to go somewhere tonight, and I don't want you getting caught up into anything." She said with a smirk.

"So I am keeping you safe." she said pulling away from Dagon. 

"What exactly does that mean Aya?" he asked, a bit confused, what could he get caught up in?

"And where are you going?" he asked another question so he could know exactly what is going on at the moment.

"Cause I want to make sure you are fine also" he said, still looking at her.

Samael finished helping with the cake and was insisted to go off and get ready for the party. Being insisted by maids and the rest of the servants,he was pushed into the bathroom to take a bath quickly before the guests got to the party. He had to bathe and get dressed and get himself ready to greet the guests at the door. It was only a casual birthday party for his father's sake,but he couldn't help it but feel...hurried on and about. Samael rested back within the claw foot tub,made out of gold and porcelain on the red cherry floored bathroom,the velvet red curtains open to show the sundown. The mineral and oil induced water was relaxing,especially with the bubbles. On a chair on the other side of the room sat Anabelle,Samael's little doll friend. "Ah,how good it feels."Samael blushed as he rested back and closed his eyes. For a few seconds there was only silence. He then opened his eyes as he sat up and turned to where Anabelle was sitting,staring at her. "...what was that?"Samael asked,almost in a whisper. Silence. Samael blinked. "I...I guess yes,I mean,I do hope she comes by. But this is for father's sake."Samael explained. The doll stared back at him silently. "...I guess...but I don't think she likes me...I think I scared her...the fear in her eyes was so unsettling."Samael muttered. He stood up from the bathtub and walked out carefully so he wouldn't slip. He grabbed the bathrobe from the hanger and quickly wrapped it around himself,standing in front of the window as he stared out. He suddenly gasped,turning to Anabelle with a surprised expression on his face. "I...I couldn't possibly do that! She's engaged with him is she not? If he were to disappear,she'd be devastated! I don't want to...hurt her...her smile..."Samael muttered as he got his hands together. There was silence for a few minutes as he turned back to Anabelle and walked over to her. "Don't be like that,of course I like you! But lady Aya..."Samael muttered as he picked up the small little doll in his arms and stared at it. He then chuckled and hugged it close. "Ah you're right. I don't have to worry so much about it do I? With you by my side,helping me,everything will turn out as I've always wanted it to be~"Samael chuckled as he started to lightly waltz around with Anabelle in his arms. Sitting in the entrance of the Pandora manor sat down Marco as he smoked while petting Fru-Fru the white tiger by his side. "I invited someone over on my own account. But don't tell Samael. I owed this guy a favor and he wanted an invitation for reasons."Marco muttered as he breathed out a big cloud of smoke. "I think he's one of those from the other household."

"What exactly does that mean Aya?" he asked, a bit confused, what could he get caught up in?"And where are you going?" he asked another question so he could know exactly what is going on at the moment."Cause I want to make sure you are fine also" he said, still looking at her.

"I was invited to a party host by another Earl. He will treat me well." Aya said seriously. If Samael did treat her bad, then Veran would take care of it.(Short post, yes. Only because I am eating)

"Alright..." Dagon said, "Just making sure you we're alright my dear" he said and gave a small smile towards her.

"How long till I must leave?" he asked another question, just seeing how much longer until he had nothing to do like usual.

"My lord I'm so glad to see you out of your room this afternoon!" Lord Pandora Senior rolled in a wheelchair as he was being pushed by one of the servants. He wore is best formal clothing. Despite being bound to a wheelchair with his sickness for the evening he was as lively as he usually was. "I know I'm so grateful that Samael prepared this party even if I insisted for him not to I'm so proud of him."Lord Pandora Senior smiled gleefully. "Speaking of which,where's my Samael?" "I'm here,father!"Samael said as he walked down the grand stairs. Some of the maids couldn't help but to sigh and stare as the handsome young man walked down wearing his finest attire for the evening. "(Look at all of these girls tripping over...)"Marco thought as he got a glance of Samael. "(...him.)" "Father I'm so happy to see you out of bed!"Samael laughed brightly as he wrapped his arms around his father,hugging him tightly. "Oh Samael I can't thank you enough. It's because of how insisting you are that I have pushed myself to come to the party. You're such a wonderful son,your mother would be so proud of you."Lord Pandora said as he hugged Samael and rubbed his head slightly. "My my my to see two generations of Pandora is something truly to admire." Everyone turned as a beautiful lady with green hair stood in the middle of the hall. "Lady Uriel,you're here early!"Lord Pandora chuckled. "I'm always early at parties! I make sure that I'm the firs and the last!"Uriel smiled as she walked over to the lord. "Besides I wanted to give you my regards before anyone else did."Uriel said. "Ah you're so kind. Thank you very much for coming."Lord Pandora smiled. "Thank you very much for inviting me~"Uriel smiled as she turned to Samael. "Look at you,so handsome and dashing at this age. Are there any possible ladies that might come to your interest tonight?"Uriel asked teasingly. Samael blushed and looked to the side. "I doubt it,the one I do like is engaged already,I think."Samael muttered. Uriel gave a sly smirk. "It wouldn't be lady Aya would it?"She whispered to him,making him gasp in surprise. "Oh does my little boy have a crush? I want to meet this girl!"Lord Pandora laughed. "Ah father!"

---

Name: Uriel (Uriel = Light of God)

Appearance:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Biography: Even though she is a popular figure among nobility,little is known of Uriel,of her past,her family,or herself at all. All that it is known is that she works directly under the queen,and as her messenger and servant,she's a force not to be reckon with so easily. According to rumors she tends to know much more than she lets on. Her current mission is to deliver an offer to Lady Aya directly from the queen.

Optional Weapon: Staff

Anything Else-

-She has a bad habit of poking people with her staff.

-Though popular due to her beauty,rumors say she's a top-class interrogator,which is why she knows so much.

"You should go on, it is rather late anyway." Aya said seriously, pushing Dagon out of her house.

"Bye now." She said, closing the door shut and making sure to lock it.

"Veran, we are going to the party. Hurry up and lets get ready." Aya called out to her butler.

"Also, where is Cory? I would like her to help me get dressed." She demanded

"Uh...alright..." Dagon said as he was pushed, "Bye I guess..." he said and walked out the doors.

"D-damnit..." he said to himself, walking back to his house, he decided he wanted to have a long walk so he can let how much of an Idiot he is go through his brain a bit.

"I'll never keep her if I'm going to keep being stupid!" he scolded himself, enraged. "I just got lucky meeting her, and I bet you i'll lose her if I'm as stupid as I believe I am!" 

He let out a frustrated sigh, and kept walking...

It's going to be a long walk...

(I'm about to bite Samael's head off)

Edited by Stitches7769

Veran sighed. It seemed that the small tour was going to have to be cut short.

"Yes m'lady. Now, you." He said, turning to the younger Butler, "Now, I must make my leave. I shall return and give you a proper tour later. I ask that you locate the Lady's migraine medicine, as she suffers those frequently when annoying people..."

Veran coughed once before saying Dagon's name, "...come around. It is in the cabinet by the lavatory. The one near our mistress' room. Please prepare some so that once we have finished this party -because I know this will be hell- she can take some."

With that, the Butler quickly made his way to Aya once more. There was no need for him to get ready. As a Butler....he was always ready.

"Yay you're back! Lets go on to my room so I can get me some clothes." Aya said with a smile.

She kinda made herself a bit happier by acting childish.

The two arrived at Aya's room shortly. She wanted something short in length, preferably a darker color.

"I dont care if it is a pink or anything, just no greens or purples." Aya commanded.

It was Veran's job to choose.

"Hm." Veran thought for a moment, a gloved hand gently touching his chin. What would suit Aya perfectly? Certainly a darker color. He frowned and walked to her closet, where he investigated and examined the expansive room.

"Aha, I think this will work pleasantly. A dark grey dress with a black corset, grey bow around the neck...a grey hat with a bit of frill. Some armbands as well will do nicely. Does m'lady approve?"

(Dress for reference: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/322/0/b/gothic_dress_by_fryapeinleve-d3336lo.png )

Edited by Silver Kuroi

(DeviantArt link is misded up)

"I suppose." Aya said, taking the clothes.

She got Veran out of her room and slipped on the dress. The corset she would need help with. She kept on her black stockings, and tied the bow a bit sideways.

She opened her door and looked at Veran.

"Help me with this corset." She demanded.

(Cue corset scene.)

"As you wish." Veran replied, not hesitating as he walked to his mistress' back and steadily tied the corset on, "Please tell me if it is too tight for you. I do not want Lady Aya to suffocate while at this party...I can already sense it will be hell as it is."

With it tied, he gently patted Aya on the head, "That should be good. When my lady is ready, please meet me at the door. I shall await for you to finish."

(Link should be fixed.)

Edited by Silver Kuroi

(That girl in that picture almost looks like Aya)

Aya avoid not dying in this dress. Before she met Veran, she slipped on the ring Dagon gave her, on the left ring finger where they were supposed to go. It was golden with a large black grm and sone smallrr black gems around it. Aya met Vetan outside and they were on their way to the party.

OOC:

Samael: B-Bite my head off?! M-Mama! *hides behind me*

*rubs his head*

---

The guests were arriving,the party was big yet with a familiar feel to it. Everyone knows of the Pandora and their famous chocolate brand,it was the most sold brand in London and over seas. Only some to most knew about the fact that Lord Pandora Senior was sick. Even as it was a party of aristocrats,it had a friendly atmosphere. As Lord Pandora Senior talked with his friends and partners that had come to the party,Samael was at the door,in charge of welcoming the guests atleast for an hour to give them all time to get there. Samael was particularly popular with the young ladies. A single earl coming of age? Of course he would be sort of popular. "Welcome and thank you for coming."Samael said to every guest as he shook their hands and kissed the ladies' hands gently,receiving squeals from many of the young ladies. Marco stood right next to Samael,holding the family pet white tiger,Fru-Fru,for the guests to see and pet if anything. He also needed to make sure that Samael was safe,he was his master after all. "If you keep this up you're going to end up getting run over by girls in dresses!"Marco complained. "Oh come on Marco,smile for once? I have to act nice because it's common courtesy."Samael chuckled. "Yeah yeah whatever. You think that flatchested one's gonna come along?"Marco asked. Samael blushed. "A-Aya...ah...I hope she does...but at the same time I hope she doesn't because then it means dad is going to emberass me infront of her!"Samael muttered as he played with his fingers. "You know that if her boyfriend shows up to cause you trouble I'll gladly kick his arse."Marco said as Fru-Fru gave a reassuring growl. "No one's fighting anyone,Marco!"Samael assured as he frowned a bit. "If he wants to beat me up he can go ahead and do it. I'm in the wrong,falling for an engaged lady..."

Ah, parties. Veran enjoyed them. So many people engaging in delightful conversation, and a lot of the ladies seemed to appreciate Veran's looks. Of course, this party was different. They weren't here for friendly banter. This party had Veran on edge. Those two from before....if they were up to something, this would be the perfect time for them to act--when the crowds were thick and Lady Aya was lost in them. To ensure that did not happen, Veran made sure that he was around her at all times.

"If m'lady sees anything out of the ordinary...direct my attention. I'll be sure to keep an eye on it.."