Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vortex_Nite

What is a "True Kingdom Hearts Fan" ?

Just as the title states, what is a true kh fan to you ? does it involve buying all the games including Japanese ones or knowing what goes on in the story ? 

edit: im not saying anything about being a true fan but i know people who think they are more of a fan cuz they go out of their way to buy all the games and call themselves "true fans." Also they claim to know more about the game than alot of fans -.-

Edited by Vortex_Nite

It doesn't matter. If you like the game you're a fan.None of that "true and loyal" shit, it's a firetrucking game not a religion.Edit: Sorry if I came off as rude or something, I just really can't stand people using that "true fan" crap all the time.

Edited by Col.Random

A true KH fan?

Well,it's one who avoid misleading titles about KH3,doesn't make non-sensical theories or wishes for something that can't be in a KH game to be in KH3(like wishing an anime to be in KH3)

And it's also one who avoids the syndromes of the Sonic fanbase......can I get a cookie?

It doesn't matter. If you like the game you're a fan.None of that "true and loyal" shit, it's a firetrucking game not a religion.

This

Don't start this True Fan shit. Look at Final Fantasy fandom. All firetrucked up

And the Sonic fandom

And the Smash Bros fandom

Someone whos willing to share their love of the Kingdom Hearts series with others is a true Kingdom Hearts fan in my eyes. (basicly someone whos not a console fanboy)

A true Kh fan is one that follows Riku

A true KH fan is someone who is deeply in love with the series. You could have all of the KH series, and it doesn't mean anything to you, so that says your not a true KH. But you could have only one KH game, and treasure it as if it was gold.

A true fan like's their favorite character no matter what (i'll give a better explaination of this later i guess). And it doesn't matter how long they've played or not played the games, they'll always hold a spot in their heart.

I think that counts for something :)

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~

Hmm, I'd say someone who loves the series completely, the good and bad. Someone who doesn't call the handheld games spin-offs and refuses to play them(this really annoys me) and someone who isn't afraid to tell everyone they love it and shares the love with others <3