Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Finn and vigor

does anybody like the kingdom hearts 3 graphics?

i know everyone is excited for kh3 and im one of them, but theres one thing i'm disapointed in. the graphics! i know they said they had to change the grahpics for kh3 to be on the ps4. (which is probably why they will not make kh 2.5 on ps4, but i might be wrong.) but i have to tell u the graphics look amazing! but i just miss the old graphics. what do u think?

People do, I personally don't.  I don't mind enhancing the graphics but the characters look so over blended like a 12 year olds first crack at photoshop where they learn of the airbrush tool to overdo their face.  Like there's no real distinction in the announcement trailer between his neck and jaw.

I like the old graphics because they fit the cartoon Disney Worlds better. 

I would not like the Disney Castle or the Pride Lands in these graphics. 

Wait until you actually see a Disney world before jumping to conclusions. The engine they are using is apparently very flexible so the artstyle might change to suit different worlds.

Wait until you actually see a Disney world before jumping to conclusions. The engine they are using is apparently very flexible so the artstyle might change to suit different worlds.

It can only get 'better' but it will be some form of what is shown in the trailer only polished more. I prefer the old graphics regardless. 

So, yeah.... I will jump to that conclusion. 

I think my favorite thing about the new graphics is the hair and eyes. The individual strands are much more defined and their eyes seems to have more expression in them. Not to mention the eye lashes look spectacular.

My second favorite thing about the graphics is the environment. The sky, the sand, the water, the leaves on trees.......even the stone roads in Twilight Town look nice. 

However, I do have to agree with someone above who mentioned that Sora looks a little airbrushed.....I guess it's because he's a teenager, and they want his skin to look youthful, but I really hope they don't get carried away when it comes to the other characters. They already modified Ansem SoD once. Don't do it again. His jawbones are a euphoria of beauty, and if they need to stay right where they are .

Edited by Pandy Monium

It can only get 'better' but it will be some form of what is shown in the trailer only polished more. I prefer the old graphics regardless. 

So, yeah.... I will jump to that conclusion. 

I guess so. Hopefully they can change your opinion. The development team are aiming to make worlds feel as close as possible to the source material, so I have faith that everything will work out.

I like it, the graphics are impressive. What are the chances of having a game with detailed and realistic graphics. It looks like the characters can step out of the game anytime.