Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
sagman12PC

Guide to Visit Akihabara?

Hello guys. I have been interested in visiting Japan for a very long time now, specifically Akihabara since im a huge Anime/Manga fan in addition to Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. My question is this: Has anyone here ever been to Akihabara? If so, what is it like? What should i expect? I really dont know when i am going yet since my semester for school is about to begin but i want to go sometime before 2016.

You should expect super nerdy kids with glasses and middle aged pha- FAT (phat is used for sexy chubby girls mmmmmm) people in sweat pants in the adult section of a manga store drooling and nose bleeding (is that even for real?!(or not)). Lots of sekerei cut outs... Hmm, mayb some arcades too. Yeah arcades... Wanna know something I thought this would be a joke about Akiba's Trip maybe...

You should expect super nerdy kids with glasses and middle aged pha- FAT (phat is used for sexy chubby girls mmmmmm) people in sweat pants in the adult section of a manga store drooling and nose bleeding (is that even for real?!(or not)). Lots of sekerei cut outs... Hmm, mayb some arcades too. Yeah arcades... Wanna know something I thought this would be a joke about Akiba's Trip maybe...

naw no joke i really wanna go :P