Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AaySquare

KHCoM Undefeated trophy help

Hi all! As I now fully made up my mind to platinum Re:CoM, I am attempting to unlock the Undefeated trophy(Not pressing continue after you die) in it now. So far I have only completed 1 playthrough of Sora's on Standard difficulty.

On what playthrough (Sora's or Riku) should I go for the trophy Undefeated. Also on what difficulty? On beginner difficulty of Sora's playthrough or on standard/beginner difficulty of Riku's playthrough? Any tips for the this trophy would be great... xD Thanks

Edited by AaySquare

I unlocked the Undefeated trophy in Proud Mode by simply doing what everyone else here has mentioned: Load my save file instead of pressing continue.  That's the loophole that will allow you to beat the game undefeated.  Just make sure not to click continue accidentally. X3

Alright then. So I now started Riku's story on Standard difficulty and will get the trophy on that. I'll leave the beginner playthrough to do other time consuming trophies.

Alright then. So I now started Riku's story on Standard difficulty and will get the trophy on that. I'll leave the beginner playthrough to do other time consuming trophies.

Or I would advice beginner since there is no unchanging armor or speedster trophy.

I'm going to get it on beginner if I will start playing it again.

Or I would advice beginner since there is no unchanging armor or speedster trophy.

I'm going to get it on beginner if I will start playing it again.

Well that can work too. I just also want to get done with the trophy earliest possible now so that I don't have to worry about it later on the beginner playthroughs, where I will be spending the most time to finish up with all the remaining time-consuming trophies. If for some reason though getting the trophy feels difficult on standard, I'll do it on beginner.  

Hi all! As I now fully made up my mind to platinum Re:CoM, I am attempting to unlock the Undefeated trophy(Not pressing continue after you die) in it now. So far I have only completed 1 playthrough of Sora's on Standard difficulty.On what playthrough (Sora's or Riku) should I go for the trophy Undefeated. Also on what difficulty? On beginner difficulty of Sora's playthrough or on standard/beginner difficulty of Riku's playthrough? Any tips for the this trophy would be great... xD Thanks

Riku's story, i did it on Proud honestly and it wasn't that hard. The only real hard part was Zexion, the rest of the fights i just spammed duels and sleights and it was easy. If you do his story on Standard or Beginner, it'll be no problem.