Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ercgreg

HELP ! DYNAMIC THEME!

Can anyone please help me out ?! I'm finally gonna get my ps3 repaired after almost a year and I missed out on the 1.5 remix launch because I thought I was just gonna wait to save up for a ps4 and yeah... Changed my mind now .... So anyways I desperately want the dynamic theme that came with the preorder and I've heard you could buy it on the playstation store but I can't find it when looking online ! Am I just searching wrong or is there a way to just download it onto a USB and manually load it onto the ps3? Please any help will be much appreciated

I think the Dynamic download from the PlayStation store is limited to a few countries. I think it was Europe-Exclusive, but I'm not sure.

Also, welcome to the site!

Why would the code for the store be EU-only when the dynamic theme was only released in NA?  Like is it a different theme all together from the pre-order bonus?

Like the screenshot shows it in US dollars

Posted Image

Stuff just gets delisted cause it's non-profitable which may be the reason it ain't there.  Or the searching terms. 

-----

The theme itself isn't meant to be that great, hardly moves to really call itself dynamic, hence why it probably got delisted if it did, it's not worth more than free.  Though when you finish any of the games on KH 1.5 you get a theme for it (Days, 1FM and COM themes)

There's also some KH themes here.  I went on the browser on the PS3 and downloaded from there to save needing a USB with the themes I got.  It's fun though cause I just keep the KH1FM theme on.  

Wow that's awesome I'll be sure to beat the games as soon as possible when it comes in the mail! As for themes on here could you folks explain where to go or even post a link to the thread where they are located ? Thank you guys so much it really means a lot I wasn't expecting more than one reply lol you're all so awesome

I think the Dynamic download from the PlayStation store is limited to a few countries. I think it was Europe-Exclusive, but I'm not sure.Also, welcome to the site!

Lol. I wish. Australia and Europe don't get dynamic themes from Square Enix. They're always North America exclusive.