Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Hottest Game at GameStop?

That just means people are viewing the page. Doesn't mean they're going to purchase it.

Ah i see, i always thought that a lot of people were purchasing it.

That just means people are viewing the page. Doesn't mean they're going to purchase it.

If so many people are viewing the page means HD 2.5 is one of the most-wanted games in this period, right?

Doesn't surprise me, if people are actually gonna let something like them not liking the a free tacked on bonus they didn't need to be offered at all stop them from getting some of the KH series best games remastered with FM content (especially that KH2FM, it was ranked in some Square survey as No.1 followed by the original KH2 at No.2) then I feel sorry for them.  

Additionally, people could be checking back over and over without buying to see if the LE bonus changed.  Like some are hoping for stuff to get added in or tacked on with it.  

kingdom hearts awesomeness shiness to bright kingdom hearts is one of the best video game franchises soo im not surprised by happy :)