Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cucco

Why do people think Kairi will be a guardian of light?

Because people want Kairi to mean something in KH instead of being either a Damsel in Distress or just, nothing at all. Which she is as of now. Kairi fans want her to fight and actually contribute to the story and efforts of the heros. 

Personally though I think that she'll at the most be back-up or be assigned to something else that's somewhat involved in the whole stopping Xehanort thing.

Even if I'm sure she'll have a very important role to play in Kingdom Hearts III, I'm not sure she'll be one of the Guardians of Light. Hell, I'm not even sure if Sora and the others will be the Guardians themselves

I didn't say why do people want it, I said why do they think it will happen. Kairi is a princess of heart and she would directly be giving an advantage to Xehanort by going onto the battlefield.

Protecting herself would make things easier instead of having someone protecting her like the other princesses. In addition, since she also has a keyblade then it will be something helpful if she was trained, because in such cases master Yen Sid is trying to collect as much keyblade wielders as possible for the last showdown.

DDD Secret ending shows she will begin keyblade training. She will be the last member of the 7 guardians. The whole reason she was picked was because of her ability to wield the keyblade 

Isn't the entire purpose of the Guardians of Light to protect the princesses of heart? Maybe she's just getting trained to be backup or something.

The title of the Secret Movie in Dream Drop Distance (which happens to be all about Kairi) is titled Another Guardian of Light.

The title of the Secret Movie in Dream Drop Distance (which happens to be all about Kairi) is titled Another Guardian of Light.

Doesn't make much sense to me.

Then again not much of DDD made sense to me.

Doesn't make much sense to me.

Then again not much of DDD made sense to me.

Basically, the title and timing in which Kairi appears during the scene pretty much puts her in the role of one of the Guardians of Light. Then again Nomura could be trolling. We all know how some of our favorite developers love to troll people. I honestly think it'd be a terrible idea for Nomura to pull a troll right now. He's pretty close to the wire if you ask me.

Basically, the title and timing in which Kairi appears during the scene pretty much puts her in the role of one of the Guardians of Light. Then again Nomura could be trolling. We all know how some of our favorite developers love to troll people. I honestly think it'd be a terrible idea for Nomura to pull a troll right now. He's pretty close to the wire if you ask me.

Honestly I'm a bit concerned III will spend too much time explaining stuff because most people are playing it coming off of II.

I didn't say why do people want it, I said why do they think it will happen. Kairi is a princess of heart and she would directly be giving an advantage to Xehanort by going onto the battlefield.

Because everything so far has been screaming to the bloody rooftops that Kairi will become useful in KH3. The Secret Ending of DDD, her getting a Keyblade in KH2 and she'll probably need to protect herself.

I agree. A troll right now would be a HUGE blow to the nads and Hearts of Kairi fans. :/

Isn't the entire purpose of the Guardians of Light to protect the princesses of heart? Maybe she's just getting trained to be backup or something.

There are two ways to look at the DDD Secret Ending

1. Kairi is a light 

or

2. Mickey and YenSid were explaining that they needed more wielders to fight but not putting names into people's mouths. 

But, you must take into account that Nomura said we don't know who is going to be a light. 

So, Kairi could be or not be a light. She ain't confirmed.

Because everything so far has been screaming to the bloody rooftops that Kairi will become useful in KH3. The Secret Ending of DDD, her getting a Keyblade in KH2 and she'll probably need to protect herself.

I agree. A troll right now would be a HUGE blow to the nads and Hearts of Kairi fans. :/

It has nothing to do with a group of fans. Nomura's on the wire with FFXV right now and one slip up with that or KH3 could practically ruin him in the eyes of the fans as a whole. He took so long to even announce KH3 that many of us didn't care much at all when it was finally announced.

Edited by Hero of Winds

It has nothing to do with a group of fans. Nomura's on the wire with FFXV right now and one slip up with that or KH3 could practically ruin him in the eyes of the fans as a whole. He took so long to even announce KH3 that many of us didn't care much at all when it was finally announced.

Indeed. On the one hand: Nomura has to be careful as to not firetruck up his biggest and most anticipated games.

On the other hand: It's good for a developer to take the appropriate risks and try and innovate. So him making Kairi a Guardian of Light or even a fighter could bring up or drag down KH3 depending on how it's executed, how Nomura handles it and how the fans take the end result.

There are two ways to look at the DDD Secret Ending

1. Kairi is a light 

or

2. Mickey and YenSid were explaining that they needed more wielders to fight but not putting names into people's mouths. 

But, you must take into account that Nomura said we don't know who is going to be a light. 

So, Kairi could be or not be a light. She ain't confirmed.

I was thinking the same thing, so we can expect her to be a guardian of light but since it's not confirmed, she just could be a keyblade weilder who helps and not an actual guardian of light

Because people want Kairi to mean something in KH instead of being either a Damsel in Distress or just, nothing at all. Which she is as of now. Kairi fans want her to fight and actually contribute to the story and efforts of the heros. 

Personally though I think that she'll at the most be back-up or be assigned to something else that's somewhat involved in the whole stopping Xehanort thing.

^This. I don't hate Kairi, but I feel like she needs to step her game up a little bit. No more Princess Peach syndrome. You can still be sweet and girly, but when it's time to fight Xehanort, you better grab that Keyblade and get to swinging!

^This. I don't hate Kairi, but I feel like she needs to step her game up a little bit. No more Princess Peach syndrome. You can still be sweet and girly, but when it's time to fight Xehanort, you better grab that Keyblade and get to swinging!

She does need to step it up a notch Pandy. Even if it does mean swinging at one more Shadow Heartless than before. xD 

I joke of course...she should try to swing at Shadow the Hedgehog and get Chaos Blasted! xD  ...I still joke. lol