Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VeNate13

Kingdom Hearts 3 on handhelds and consoles?

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Kingdom Hearts 3 on handhelds and consoles?

• Sure! That sounds awesome!
    • Maybe. I don't know!
    • Nah, consoles only!
    • Nah handhelds only!
    • I don't care.
    • Another opinion.

So I know most don't like the handheld games but what if we could have Kingdom Hearts 3 on both handhelds and consoles? Would anyone like that? I think it'd be nice if you could take all the Kingdom Hearts games with you on a handheld! Then you could play it anywhere!

I like the handheld titles (BBS is my favourite), but they would need to drastically reduce the quality of the game to meet hardware limitations.  It just seems unnecessary when it's pretty much predictable that we'll see more midquels on handhelds in the next saga.  If they were gonna bother with it there'd be no excuse for not putting it on the Wii U.

I don't think it's possible, even the PSVita can't match the PS4s specs and their developing it on an ovespec computer so they're going to have to port it down just to make it fit on the PS4

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

You can not contain the AWESOMENESS that is Kingdom Hearts 3 on a Handheld console! IT'S NO USE!! xD

...No but seriously, it just wouldn't work with all of the expectations of this game and all of the stuff that will be in it.

Kingdom Hearts III must be a console title.

Get a Vita with Remote Play if you want to play it there! I'm not getting dumbed down mechanics or specs!

Who's gonna be the first troll to say "KHIII on handhelds only"?

Edited by Shintora

I would prefer KH3 as a console title, the handheld are good but they just don't feel as good as the console ones and I think that if there is any posibility of a multiplayer in KH3, maybe they could put just the multi on the vita or something with your account and your same character on the ps4. idk

I still prefer console only though

I feel that KH3 should only be on consoles.

I feel that too. KHIII would have no console to be played with (the only that crosses my mind is PS Vita but it's not as good as the PS4/XboxOne.)