Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xemnasbane

How I'm Starting to See the Mass Distribution of Keyblades

So sick of this subject.

Posted Image

I can see where people come from with keyblade wielding being treated as special back in the day, but I agree. It's just something peeps have to get used to.

I can see where people come from with keyblade wielding being treated as special back in the day, but I agree. It's just something peeps have to get used to.

It's still special. Not many people have keyblades compared to the millions in the kh universe. 

ya know considering that the universe in kh is you know....... a universe, so having what? 20 keyblade wielders that we know of? so 20 out of....maybe a billion people? i dunno about you but thats a small number imo.

ya know considering that the universe in kh is you know....... a universe, so having what? 20 keyblade wielders that we know of? so 20 out of....maybe a billion people? i dunno about you but thats a small number imo.

I've been trying to tell people this exact thing for so damn long. xD

why does kairy even have a keyblade i mean i know she accidentally touched aquas keyblade but fixing kairi's role as a damzel in destress...by giving here a keyblade!? come on really? you have a charecter that's useless oh give em a keyblade ugh if they wanted to make her became a stronger charecter they should have made her more like yuna or lightning...oh lightning *SIGH* someday.

Edited by liamaru

It's still special. Not many people have keyblades compared to the millions in the kh universe. 

Oh yeah true, but more and more people are getting them. Either way seeing so many people with them doesn't phase me and I'm sure after the Xeheanort Saga stuff, things will cool down. Other than maybe the 13 darknesses, I doubt we'll see many more keyblade wielders soon.

Well out of the main characters or original characters, there are quite a lot of wielders now.

Edited by Deadpool

Don't get me wrong, I love all the characters that have Keyblades and everything, but it would've seemed more special if only Sora and maybe Riku had one. And of course Xehanort and the main antagonists. I don't mind that much though haha

Don't get me wrong, I love all the characters that have Keyblades and everything, but it would've seemed more special if only Sora and maybe Riku had one. And of course Xehanort and the main antagonists. I don't mind that much though haha

totally right! :D

Please, can we just remember that during the Keyblade War there were MILLIONS of Keyblade Wielders and that fact still doesn't diminish the awesomeness and the BOSSNESS that is the Keyblade! >:)  And the X-Blade...don't even get me started on that greatness that inspired people to create Keyblades in the first place.

Xehanort-mind-blowing

ploxtu was actually red eyes in ddd :O ba bam mind blown X2 Edited by liamaru

Pluto is the real villain of the xehanort saga!

pluto had inside information from disney castle and had......connections in traverse town

pluto had inside information from disney castle and had......connections in traverse town

told you, he is a spy D: hope he doesn't betray the King.