Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

what do you think of a localization dub of KH2,5? as you read they said it will be taken in consideration the possibility of dubbing 2,5 with the local language,... i think they shouldn't... we all know and love the voices as they are now, i'd hate to hear sora with a different voice, what do you think?

"we all know and love the voices as they are now, i'd hate to hear sora with a different voice" Do you think they plan to dub over all the games?

I'm assuming the dub refers to the Re:coded movie and (hopefully) the Secret Episode of Birth by Sleep

I would like it if they get dubbed, and I remember Iago's VA doing something a while back so I think Re:coded is already getting dubbed

"we all know and love the voices as they are now, i'd hate to hear sora with a different voice" Do you think they plan to dub over all the games?I'm assuming the dub refers to the Re:coded movie and (hopefully) the Secret Episode of Birth by SleepI would like it if they get dubbed, and I remember Iago's VA doing something a while back so I think Re:coded is already getting dubbed

i actually don't know which games are gonne be redubbed, wasn't specified in the news >.<

As long as they get the same voice actors to reprise their role then I don't mind at all

"localization" means that every country has his own laguage dubbed videos. Hayley and the others would dub just for the english version... like... spanish voice in spain... italian voices in italy... french voices in france... >.<