Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

FFXIII Reminiscence makes a Kotaku reporter "really like the XIII series now"

I can't really say anything about the Final Fantasy XIII Series as I've never played it. All I know is what I've heard: The first game was very linear, the second one improved somewhat and the third one was disappointing to some and Sora96 likes the third one.

Which is kinda weird as I own Final Fantasy XIII-2 and I have never played it. I got it about a month ago and I'm afraid to play it. :/

I can't really say anything about the Final Fantasy XIII Series as I've never played it. All I know is what I've heard: The first game was very linear, the second one improved somewhat and the third one was disappointing to some and Sora96 likes the third one.

Which is kinda weird as I own Final Fantasy XIII-2 and I have never played it. I got it about a month ago and I'm afraid to play it. :/

I like every game Square Enix's #1 team makes. Haha.

Well maybe Square should've implemented that since the first 13 game instead of making us read MOUNTAINS OF TEXT IN THE DATALOG 

NOW they're letting characters actually express their emotions and reasons after 3 games of them barely doing so unless you read the game's encyclopedia?