Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakingDawn96

Super Smash Bros: Lost Victories

Name: Shulk

Game Series: Xenoblade Chronicles

Appearance: Posted Image

Alternate Costumes / Color change (Opt): Nope

Anything Else: Shulk's sword, the Monado, allows his to see a vision of the future in a near-death situation. If that needs to be removed/altered, I'm fine with that. Also, for Smash Bros purposes, it's been modified to be able to affect things other than Mechon. As for special moves...

Back Slash: A standard slash with the Monado. Deals more damage from behind.

Stream Edge: A quick attack with the Monado that stuns the enemy for an instant.

Shadow Eye: Shulk focuses his energy, giving him a quick boost in speed (Ugh that's a tough move to translate from the original game ._.)

Air Slash: Shulk jumps up and slashes into the air.

Final Smash- Monado Buster: The energy blade of the Monado grows to a massive size, and Shulk attacks anything ahead of him.

I can modify the moveset if you'd like.

Name: Ness

Game Series: Mother

Alternate Costumes / Color change (Opt): Nope

Anything Else: Instead of PK Starstorm, Ness will be able to use his signature move, PK Rockin'. It sends waves of energy out from around him. Obviously, being his Final Smash, I won't use it too much. His other moves will be the same.

Accepted, just try to keep him less OP. And it's fine for you to post only at night.

Sure thing! I might apply for Roxas later of Skarmony really does back out.

I think I'm gonna back out Xevee ^_^'' Sorry, you can open up Shadow and Roxas now.

Awwwwwwwwwww ;-; I was looking forward for the three hedgehoges duking it out~

Hey I know this is a repost but I'm just gonna apply for another character~ If anyone else want's this character, just take it! xD I usually just control one character anyway.

Name: Mysterous Boy (We all know it's Roxas but this is how I imagined him if he got added in the game. xD}

Game Series: Kingdom Hearts

Alternate Costumes / Color change (Opt): Posted Image

Anything Else: Um Roxas has all of his usual attacks from Days, his final smash is his limit in Days.

Hey I know this is a repost but I'm just gonna apply for another character~ If anyone else want's this character, just take it! xD I usually just control one character anyway.

Name: Mysterous Boy (We all know it's Roxas but this is how I imagined him if he got added in the game. xD}

Game Series: Kingdom Hearts

Anything Else: Um Roxas has all of his usual attacks from Days, his final smash is his limit in Days.

Accepted and all that stuff! :P

No matter what, we are starting tomorrow, Monday 4th!

I would go with Shard the Metal from the Sonic comics... but nah, I'm already there.

So... Can I be Tails? He's in Super Smash Flash, and he's supposed to be in SSF2.

Name: Miles "Tails" Prower

Game Series: Sonic the Hedgehog
Appearance:
Posted Image
Alternate Costumes / Color change (Opt):
Posted Image

Anything Else: His Final Smash would be Super Tails (seen above.)
His basic attack would be a Swipe at someone with his Tails. His Jump Special, would instead of being about to do an extra jump (Since he can fly) he would throw a Dummy Ring monitor (Like in Sonic 06 and Sonic Heroes, Similar to Yoshi's egg throwing) He can also Spin Dash like Sonic in Super Smash Brothers. His Special could be him Dashing *at quick speeds with his tails* at people and hurting them when he passes...

His use of a Dummy Ring Monitor is rather weak, so it only knocks back enemies, rather than doing too much damage.

Edited by Shard the Metal

I've decided to join~ I figured why not since you only have one lifetime. I'm just going to apply for one character for now and maybe I'll control another character in the future. Btw, I'm only available to rp at night right now, is that okay? I'm usually on at around 9 pm Eastern time.

Name: Silver the Hedgehog

Game Series: Sonic the Hedgehog

Anything Else: Hm... well Silver utilizes his vast skills of Psychokinesis in combat, using psychic knives, flight (limited), objects and even Jedi mind tricks in order to fight. He can move objects with his mind which he can throw heavy objects into opponents to damage them, and can use his own powers onto himself to fly. Using his psychokinetic abilities he can also confuse his opponents by making them think right is left, left is right, up is down and down is up. For his Final Smash I guess he could either turn Super Silver or rain meteorites down onto the opponents on stage (I'll decide his Final Smash by the rp. Sorry if he sounds OP. ._.)

Haha Aqua. We should go Chaos Emerald mode and finish everyone off. But we need Shadow...

Today is the fourth-On my Calendar....

But shouldn't we begin the RP?

I would go with Shard the Metal from the Sonic comics... but nah, I'm already there.

So... Can I be Tails? He's in Super Smash Flash, and he's supposed to be in SSF2.

Name: Miles "Tails" Prower

Game Series: Sonic the Hedgehog

Appearance:Posted Image

Alternate Costumes / Color change (Opt):Posted Image

Anything Else: His Final Smash would be Super Tails (seen above.)

His basic attack would be a Swipe at someone with his Tails. His Jump Special, would instead of being about to do an extra jump (Since he can fly) he would throw a Dummy Ring monitor (Like in Sonic 06 and Sonic Heroes, Similar to Yoshi's egg throwing) He can also Spin Dash like Sonic in Super Smash Brothers. His Special could be him Dashing *at quick speeds with his tails* at people and hurting them when he passes...

His use of a Dummy Ring Monitor is rather weak, so it only knocks back enemies, rather than doing too much damage.

Accepted!

We will begin the RP later today, I'm busy so it will need to be when I find time.

Haha Aqua. We should go Chaos Emerald mode and finish everyone off. But we need Shadow...

Today is the fourth-On my Calendar....

But shouldn't we begin the RP?

WE MUST FIND A SHADOW.

Name: Shadow the Hedgehog

Game Series: Sonic the Hedgehog / Shadow the Hedgehog

Appearance: Posted Image

AC/CS: Change all his red to green

Anything Else: Moves: All of Sonics regular moves

Special Up: Hover

Special: Chaos Blast (Weakened)

Special Side: Chaos Control (Used as in Shadow the Hedgehog video game, but weakened)

Special Down: Black Tornado

Final Smash: Super Shadow

Edited by Xeveemon

Name: Shadow the Hedgehog

Game Series: Sonic the Hedgehog / Shadow the Hedgehog

Appearance: Posted Image

AC/CS: Posted Image

Anything Else: Moves: All of Sonics regular moves

Special Up: Hover

Special: Chaos Blast (Weakened)

Special Side: Chaos Control (Used as in Shadow the Hedgehog video game, but weakened)

Special Down: Black Tornado

Final Smash: Super Shadow

ACCEPTED! NOW YOU, AQUA, AND I CAN USE THE CHAOS EMERALDS! 0/*

Okay everyone, to start out the RP, characters will be battling against one another to start with and so this is the lineup and where the battles will take place:

Sonic vs Shadow - Green Hill Zone

Aya vs Wander - Castle Siege

Silver vs Tails - Windy Hill

Shulk vs Roxas - Coliseum

Ness vs Robin - Arena Ferox

Any questions before I start the RP?

Before we start, I just want to say that this is my first real RP. I've tried one other but it died. I just want to say that if I fail, forgive me D:

It's okay. We all have been there so we all know how you feel. Just picture this as a Smash Bros story mode that you are playing and you will be just fine! :)

Well, looks like i'm coming into this late, sorry.

Name: Bowser Koopa

Game Series: Mario

Anything Else: Uh, i'm using his Brawl moveset, not his Smash 4 one.

Name: Lucas

Game Series: Mother/Earthbound

Anything Else: For his Final Smash, he will be using PK Love instead of Starstorm. It can send waves of destructive psychic energy from around him.

Well, looks like i'm coming into this late, sorry.

Name: Bowser Koopa

Game Series: Mario

Anything Else: Uh, i'm using his Brawl moveset, not his Smash 4 one.

Name: Lucas

Game Series: Mother/Earthbound

Anything Else: For his Final Smash, he will be using PK Love instead of Starstorm. It can send waves of destructive psychic energy from around him.

Accepted! 

That was fast thanks! So...I guess i should just wait around for those other battles to go finish then. Yay...

If you can, please send Bowser to Battlefield 3DS and keep Lucas out until the battles are done. :)

So, I guess we make an establishing post for our character, right? Or do we wait until after the other characters duke it out?

If you were on the list previously, please go ahead and battle. Follow the list, and you can post whenever you want to.