Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

Ao No Exorcist: Memories of A Distant Past (1x1 between Utopia and Neko-chan)

This world consists of two dimensions joined as one, like a mirror.

The first is the world in which the humans live, Assiah.

The other is the world of demons, Gehenna.

Ordinarily, travel between the two, and indeed any kind of contact between the two, is impossible.

However the demons can pass over into this world by possessing anything that exist within it.

The world in which we live in, Assiah, is under attack by the demons.

During the years of Rin and Yukio Okumura (spell check),

there was a war between humans and the demons.

However, thanks to the two heroes and a certain group,

Gehenna was sealed and the Earth, saved.

Now, many years later, Assiah is in peril once again as Satan has allied himself with a certain someone

in order to break the seal.

He was partially successful to crack the seal

Now demons pour out onto the streets of Assiah.

Assiah needs a new band of heroes in order to stop this threat.

They call upon the Exorcists.

|~~~~~~~~|

Lilith Hecate stood in front of the True Cross Academy's entrance. Was this truly where a girl like her was supposed to be? She wants to be an exorcist, but to any human, a hybrid becoming an exorcist was just not meant to be. She began walking though the entrance, and entered the main entrance, and made her way to the office. 

"Um...Hello, my name is Lilith Hecate, I enrolled here not too long ago." she introduced herself to a weird looking man sitting at the main desk, not seeming to pay attention. 

"Huh? A new student?" he asked, then looking up at Lilith. 

A slight smirk appeared on the mans face. 

"Y-Yes sir." Lilith said, looking away slightly.

"Welcome to True Cross, I am Mephisto Pheles, President of True Cross. I am delighted to have a young beautiful lady like you join our campus. Here is the key to your dorm, and here is where it is located, and also your classes. Oh, and..." Mephisto was searching through some of the drawers along the walls as Lilith looked down at the key he gave her.

It was a black key with a red gem on it, it didn't look so normal.

"Your school uniform!" He exclaimed.

Lilith looked up at it and just took it, also taking the shoes she was forced to wear with it.

"Thanks." she said, starting to walk off to her dorm area.  

Edited by Neko-chan

"Target spotted. 45 degrees west towards your location," Alice's voice was heard through Lance's radio. "Got it," Lance replied. His hair blew in the ominous winds as he stood atop a great bridge in the night sky. "Going to encounter and eliminate," Lance radioed. Lance jumped down many from atop the bridge and dropped many feet in the air. Just then, he sensed ... another.. behind him! "Aria, take care of that one. I have a little company," Lance shouted through the radio. Lance noticed an incoming kick to his face. Knowing that there was only little he could do, he covered his face, taking the damage, and was blown back to a beam atop the bridge. Lance kept his balance on the beam as the figure took its place on the opposite side of him. "Never thought another demon would be after us," Lance sighed. The figure did not reply. His eyes were red as fire but looked exactly human. The city lights and car lights below set a wonderful scene for one to enjoy... if they weren't fighting for their life!

"Gotcha," Alice replied. She chased the demon through a dark alleyway.. where it was waiting for her. Two animals, looking like dogs with red eyes, were at its side. The demon that Alice chased down also appeared human. The dogs did no hesitate to attack on sight and attacked Alice simultaneously with skill and aggression. Alice dodged them both by rolling forward. She ran up the wall and hopped off, sending ice shards flying at the three. Instinctively, the three moved out of harm's way. The contact the ice shards made with the ground created a small mist. "This might be a problem," Alice said. As soon as she landed, the three were gone.

Once Lilith arrived in her dorm, she realized the sad truth before opening the door. She would have to share the dorm with someone. She opened the door, finding it not locked. There was nobody else there, and no sign of anyone either. Lilith welcomed herself in, throwing her bags down on the ground, slamming the door, and laying flat on the dorm bed. This place was awkwardly small, but at least she had a desk , a bathroom, and it looked like a small kitchen area.

"This place sucks." She complaint, yawning.

Her classes would start tomorrow, and that wasn't too far away. However, for now Lilith sunk herself into the floor, pulling all her clothes from her bags, also some bedsheets and a quilt and a navy blue throw blanket. She stole the pillow from the other dorm bed, thank god everything was soft at least, and she made her bed with no problem. For now, she put her clothes in a rather large drawer of her desk, and grabbed a tanktop and some pajama shorts, walking off to her bathroom to take a shower, then head on to sleep.

Lance and the humanoid-like demon exchanged fists in mid-air. Upon falling, Lance managed to catch an edge of a beam. The ground beneath were a immense array of car lights, meaning sudden death if he fell. He pulled himself up and looked around to see where his enemy was. Just then, he saw something flying at sharp speeds towards him. It was the same demon! "Crap! It can fly now?!" Lance shouted. Lance jumped out of harm's way as he made it to the top of the bridge. "Alright you wanna play? Then let's play!" Lance shouted at the flying villian. His aura lit up gold around him. "Sa-anju: Deva of Ten Thousand Hands!" Lance shouted. Suddenly, a giant golden buddha statue appeared created by Lance's aura. As the title implies, the statue had ten thousands hands on it. Lance put his hands together in a praying stance. Lance then targeted the flying menance. "50 degrees to the right huh? Right hand, extend 100 strikes!" Lance shouted raising his right palm at the demon. The menace saw a hundred golden hands from the Deva, Sa-anju, flying towards it and was quickly overwhelmed. The demon dropped into the water, unconscious, after the hundredth strike. "They got away. Anything on your end?" Alice radioed at Lance. Lance undid his technique. "I might have hit it into the water. It probably got away so no," Lance replied.

"Regroup at the same area?" Alice radioed back. "Agreed," Lance replied.

It was an early start to the morning, Lilith's alarm on her phone going off like crazy to the tune of a song called Bad Apple. She shut the alarm off, getting up slowly and flipping her light-switch. She was blind with the overhead light, groaning and covering her eyes. However, Lilith forced herself to get up. She grabbed her school uniform, some black socks that would be just above her knees, and the shoes she would be forced to wear. 

She took a shower, dried her hair, and then got changed, staring at herself in the mirror. 

"This uniform is too revealing." she complaint, trying to pull down her skirt some. Thankfully, the shirt was just a bit too big for her and made her feel better about herself.

Lilith slipped on her shoes, grabbed her bag with some notebooks inside of it, her schedule, and that weird black key, and headed towards the school.

"Here's our report on the incident of last night," Lance said giving an envelope to a Major Archbishop. They were in Lynhurst Chapel of the East Order, located in Paris, France. (All made up xD). The two continued to survey the whereabouts of the demons that had escaped and the next morning, decided to approach the chapel with their report. The Major Archbishop, Kazuma, reviewed the files. "And you say they were headed west?" Kazuma asked. "That is correct," Lance replied. Silence filled the room as Kazuma thought about it for a second.

"That isn't all. I also surveyed them moving with a portal shard," Alice said breaking the silence. Kazuma's eyes widened. "Aria! Are you serious?!" Lance shouted. "Yes. Here is a picture," Alice replied reaching into her purse. She pulled out a picture she had taken of the demon flying away with a glowing, blue, and huge shard. Kazuma sighed. "This could prove a large problem for Assiah," Kazuma said. "As you two know already, there is a crack in the sky in a place called Deep Death Valley. The shards are for a mirror used in past times to serve as a medium between Gehenna and Assiah, and to bring the leader, Satan from Gehenna to this world. The mere fact the demons are gathering the shards means that something big is headed our way," Kazuma reiterated looking up. "I will notify the Pope. However, Lance, Alice, you two will be relocated to True Cross Catholic Church in order to do all you can to protect the church," Kazuma said. "However, you two will be working on different assignments. Lance will visit True Cross Academy as an undercover student while Alice teach the 'newcomers'," Kazuma instructed. "Huh?! I gotta go back to school?" Lance sighed. It seemed as if Alice gets all the fun.

"You will depart in three hours so make sure you pack everything," Kazuma concluded.

Once Lilith arrived at her first classroom, the door was shut. She reached to open it but a voice startled her.

"That won't work you know." Mephisto's voice was hear. 

Lilith looked around expecting to see the freaky looking guy, but there was only a dog looking up at her. She stared at the dog for a while.

"You are going to have to use your key." the dog said.

"Mephisto?!" Lilith yelled, taking a leap back.

The dog nodded.

"Sorry to scare you, but I when I saw you wearing your uniform I just had to follow you around." Mephisto said with a smirk.

Lilith glared at Mephisto.

"You were looking up my skirt, weren't you? You are the worst principle anyone could have." Lilith yelled. 

Her eyes lit up red for a second, she quickly looked away. Lilith did not want to let her demon form show.

"You must learn how to control your temper, Lilith. If you don't then 'That Side' will come out." Mephisto said seriously, turning back into his human form.

"You know about it?" Lilith asked.

Mephisto nodded, looking down at Lilith.

"Anyway, lets unlock that door." he demanded.

Lilith took her black key in hand, and put it in the keyhole, and opened the door. What was on the other side was something she didn't expect to see. A red hallway.

"TA DAAAA! This is Cram School. Where you, even though you are a demon kinda yourself, where you will learn how to become an exorcist!" Mephisto announced.

Lilith just kinda stared in shock. 

"Come on now, we don't have all day!" Mephisto yelled, dragging Lilith down the hall.

~Three hours later~

"It's good to be back here again," Alice said looking down from a mountain at the church and academy. "Seriously.. Did the plane REALLY have to drop us here?" Lance sighed looking down as well. "Well, we can't help it. We are A-rank "Exorcists"," Alice reminded Lance. Lance sighed and got ready to leap. The two leaped down from the mountain and slid on an road in the air, made of ice that Alice had made, all the way near the church. "Got your stuff?" Alice asked. Lance nodded. The roads made a split: One road ended at the academy and the other, the catholic church. Lance slid down the path that led to the academy while Alice took the path that led to the church. "We'll meet up every night to give a report of our day!" Alice shouted. Lance lifted a thumb in agreement. With that, the two split up.

*Ding dong*

"Oh no! I'm going to be late!" said Lance upon hearing the bell. He was in the restroom changing his clothes. "Hope I'm not as famous in this country as France. That would really blow my cover," Lance said to himself putting his clothes and his rosary beads in his bag. The green crystal necklace around his neck sparkled a little. Lance paused what he was doing in response to the sparkle and smiled. "Right. I'll never forget you," Lance said. With that, he rushed out of the restroom and searched for a near-by door he can put his key inside.

(Awww, That is so cute an sad at the same time. Lance finally (WARNING SPOILER FOR RANDOM READERS)

acknowledged that  Lilith and him were actually together

"Mr. Shuuya! We have a new student for you!" Mephisto announced, after slamming the door open of course. 

The entire classes eyes went straight to Lilith and their principal, Lilith immediately avoiding eye contact with everyone. Mephisto pushed Lilith to in front of the chalk board, Mr. Shuuya looking towards her.

"Miss, would you like to write your name on the board?" Shuuya asked. 

Lilith turned to the chalkboard, grabbing a piece of chalk and placing it on the board. She wrote out 'Lilith Hecate'. 

"I am Lilith Hecate." she said rather quietly.

"Now go find you a place to sit Lilith." Shuuya said seriously, Mephisto pulling him out of the classroom.

Mephisto closed the door to the classroom, looking at Mr. Shuuya.

"Shuuya, just to let you know, this girl is a hybrid. You need to watch out for her." he said simply.

Shuuya didn't look to happy, but nodded. He went back inside the classroom and Mephisto walked away. 

Shuuya walked inside the classroom to see Lilith sitting alone, some of the students actually moved desk to get away from her.

"Welcome, Ms. Hecate." he said with a small smile on his face. 

(lol)

~ Inside the classroom ~

Sampson noticed other kids moving away from Lilith. He wondered why they were so mean to the new girl. Sampson got up from his seat and sat next to Lilith. "Hey. My name's Sampson. What's your name?" Sampson asked a little shy. He wasn't any good talking to girls, let alone, anyone.

Nathan sat back in his chair. "Oh? Interesting. What's she doing here?" He said to himself. He knew exactly who Lilith was. But it seemed as if she had no clue herself. "Oi. New girl. What's your power?" Nathan asked curiously. The majority of them, except for Sampson, already had bad vibes coming from her.  Nathan wanted to be sure this girl wasn't the "One".

~Lance~

"Oh no! I'm late!" Lance said again running about and looking for a door he could hack into. Finally, he had found a door. Lance scrambled for his keys and opened the door leading to the main cram school hall. He walked around until he found the room where his class was. "Hm. I'm surprised Mephie didn't notice me," Lance said as he opened the door. "Oi! Sorry I'm late!" Lance shouted.

"My name is Lilith and my power is nobodies buisness." Lilith snapped.

She was already getting too much attention, however all she could do was try to control herself. Her eyes were already gleaming with a bloody red.

Mr. Shuuya looked over at Lance.

"Oh, It is you Lance, please go take a seat." He said seriosuly.

Every teacher at True Cross knew Lance, but one thing was for sure. Lilith didnt want to deal with anyone.

Lilith pulled her legs up in her chair, hugging her knees and looking to the ground. What if someone had found out already?

Sampson was taken aback a little when she snapped and looked a little scared. "Right teach. Everyone! My name is Lance and that's all you need to know!" Lance announced. With that, he took a seat behind Lilith noticing Nathan behind him. Nathan knew who Lance was too. "I might need to keep an eye on him," Lance whispered to himself.

Lance looked forward at the lesson now noticing the girl he had passed by. She had white long hair and held a presence that hushed the room. She's pretty... almost like... Lance thought shaking his head. His main mission was to find Her, not to fall for some other girl. But.. what if.... Lance shook his head once again. He needed to fulfill all of his duties. However, he could not stop staring at Lilith.

Mr. Shuuya went along with his lesson, talking about the History of Strong Exorcist. Lilith...really didn't care. However, she felt eyes staring at her from somewhere. She turned her head around, staring straight back at Lance. Why was he staring at her? Also...why did he seem so familiar?

The teacher wasn't really paying attention to the class, thankfully. He was a pretty old guy as well. Lilith turned back around, staying silent. She wanted to talk to this boy, but of course she couldn't right now. Lilith struggled through the rest of the utterly boring lesson that she didn't understand a bit before FINALLY the bell rang.

Most of the class left imminently, however Lilith stayed behind. She looked over to Sampson.

"Sorry I scared you...I just sometimes do that to people..." she apologized. Lilith stood up and walked straight over to Lance.

"I don't appreciate somebody staring at me the entire class period." she said in a rather dark tone of voice.    

Sampson nodded in agreement. He packed up his stuff and left for now. Nathan sat where he was in order to spy on the two.

Lance looked up towards Lilith. "Ah? Sorry. It's just that, you look alot like someone I know... well, knew," Lance said looking a little saddened. He got up and took his bag. "Hey I'm not totally familiar with this school. So can you tell me where do I go next?" Lance asked. His necklace sparkled again as if it was trying to tell Lance something but he ignored it.

"I just got here yesterday, I am not so sure about this place myself." Lilith said.

She looked rather sadly at Lance.

"Sorry you lost somebody, I have too. However, I don't really remember who. The memory is not so clear." she muttered.

She cleared her throat, she was getting off topic. 

"Where is your next class? I will try to help you." Lilith said. 

Lance was relieved that he had found someone who had known the same sadness he once felt. However, he moved on to the next topic.

"Actually," Lance began with a smile. "I have no idea! I flew over here today and slid off a trail of ice to get here!" Lance laughed hysterically. "All I've been told was to be here for one class each morning..." Lance paused realizing that he could instantly blow his cover. He cleared his throat. "I'm an honors advanced student. So I believe I'm only required to take one class a day," Lance lied without hesitation. No one could really sense when he was lying... except people who were close to him.

Nathan got up and left the classroom. "Just as I thought. He's the Lance that even demons set a bounty on," Nathan said looking at two sheets of paper. "Two of the strongest members of Xero is here in one place: Lilith Hecate - MIA (spell check): 250,000,000 and Lance "Spear": 400,000,000 bounty in Gehenna," Nathan read. "Pandora isn't gonna like this," Nathan sighed.

"Lucky." Lilith sighed.

"Since you will only be here for one class..." she begun, pulling out her schedule. 

"Please help me find my class!" Lilith said with a slight bow, holding her schedule out. 

"Yeah yeah sure," Lance said taking the paper.

"Hm.." Lance paused. Was he reading right? "This name...." Lance trailed off. It couldn't be. "Lilith... Hecate...?" Lance read. Something was strange. His necklace started to glow with intensity. Lance smiled ignoring the glow. He was probably just seeing things. Just in case, Lance thought. "Hey... Lilith right? Mind coming with me for a minute? You seem strong and I wanna test your skills a little," Lance asked her. She probably wouldn't go with him. Things were weird already.

Lance was relieved that Lilith didn't think of him as a wierdo. He took out a key that led to outside to a near-by training field. Lance took a few steps back from Lilith. Because of the safety policy at the academy, he was restricted from using rank-B and up techniques. So he had to use the training he had.

"Alright Lilith! Come at me with all you got!" Lance shouted taking a fighting stance. He was taking a big risk. If this was the Lilith that he had known in the past, he would be in grave danger. He shook his head from the thought. What he needed were answers, not assumptions.

Lilith placed her bag down, looking at Lance. 

"You want me to attack you?" she asked.

She could at least get back at him for staring at her.

"I guess I am okay with that." she smirked.

Her eyes lit up in red, and she transformed into her demon form. If anyone saw her now, she would be in trouble.

"You are a rather foolish boy, Lance." Lilith said, her voice was darker. 

She started forming fire in her hand, into a rather huge fireball. She shot it straight towards Lance at a rather high speed.

"Sa-anju: First Hand," Lance said. Suddenly, a golden arm appeared in front of Lance and clashed with the fireball. "You look alot like someone I know. However the one I know can melt this hand with a fireball," Lance said as the hand caught the fireball and launched it into the air. The hand disappeared. The aura felt so much like the girl he once knew... only that she wasn't a demon. "Oi! How did you become a hybrid?" Lance yelled out to the girl.

Nathan looked from above upon the battle. "Hmph. Seems like Lilith's lost her memories. I don't believe I should let them reconnect," Nathan said flying high in the sky.

Lilith's fire died down, she changed out of her demon form and looked away from Lance. 

"If you want me to tell you, I am not doing that here. We have to go somewhere quiet." she said seriously, picking up her bag.

"I could have melt that thing if I tried." she then said as she past by him. 

Lance chuckled a little. She was a bit weaker than she was before, but she still had some skills. "Sorry to "drop in"," Nathan said from above as he dropped in-between Lance and Lilith from the sky. "Bad pun," Lance sighed and shook his head. He jumped back a few steps. "Sorry, but I'm gonna borrow her," Nathan said picking up Lilith and taking for the sky. "Damn it," Lance cursed chasing after Nathan. The mere fact that he separated the two means that he had found who he was looking for.

Lilith struggled in Nathan's grip.

"You are a really nice guy just stealing me like this. You could have asked. But you didn't, and you will pay for that." Lilith snapped.

She started making a bit of fire in her hand, shooting it off into the air. When it got to a certain velocity, it burst into a flame dragon, buzzing straight towards Nathan. It spit fire at the two, but Lilith couldn't get hurt by her own fire, it would only hurt Nathan.