Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

What do you want our HD 2.5 ReMIX spoiler guidelines to be?

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX will release in Japan on October 2, 2014 and will follow in North America on December 2, 2014, Australia on December 4, 2014 and Europe on December 5, 2014. So the Japanese release is only about two months away with the English releases following two months later.

As with any other Kingdom Hearts release there is bound to be spoilers, so in order for everyone to not have to worry about spoilers we'll be introducing spoiler guidelines.

The Kingdom Hearts Re:coded HD Cinematic Story Videos are likely to contain some interesting content and we're sure plenty of people would rather not have them spoiled so please discuss below what our spoiler guidelines should be.

The last couple times we did spoiler guidelines were for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. Feel free to take a look at them.

I think any teaser in the game like the 2.5 teaser in 1.5 should be considered spoiler as well. I wanted to see it by myself but they posted in the news archive, so please don't do that again.

The extra contents of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix are indeed old and a lot of people spoiled themselves about them, no one thought there would have been HD remasters in the future, but I also think we should insert few spoilers anyway. This is a world-renowned website, and I'm sure a lot of guests haven't spoiled themselves about those extra contents. Definitely we should abuse of spoiler tags regarding the Re:Coded part of the HD remaster, there's hot stuff waiting for us in there

I'd say that the majority of Spoiler Tags should be for the Re: Coded HD Cutscene Movie due to how much of it is hot, new content.

Maybe have Spoiler Tags for the Final Mixes for convenience purposes as there maybe a select group of people who have never spoiled themselves on YouTube or indeed this site on anything about those games.

That's just my 25 cents worth. (I have a feeling that might be a reference) 

Definitely the Re: Coded cut-scenes, as well as any extra content that may be unlocked after you beat all three games. I remember last time you guys posted the credits to 1.5 that advertised 2.5 on the main news forum. Looking back on it now, it wasn't a big deal, but anything extra I try to surprise myself on. I don't know? Maybe it would just be better if I didn't visit the site until after I beat the game. That way everyone else can discuss the game.  

I guess the only thing I should say would be spoilerish is the scene that will connect dream drop distance anything else I guess is ok for me anyway other people might see differently. As to when it should end I say anywhere between 4-6 months after the game has been out everywhere just in case there are people who are waiting for a price drop and haven't seen anything yet

Basically anything that's relatively new.

When do you guys think the spoiler guidelines should end? Christmas? New Years?

I'll say New Years is when it should end. It would have given everyone that bought the game a good month to finish it.

When do you guys think the spoiler guidelines should end? Christmas? New Years?

I've never participated to a topic like this so I don't know how it works, but logically I'd say they should end on March the 1st (or 5th to make it three months after the European release). I think one month is too short to have the time to beat both games and the movie. Three months would be perfect to have enough time to attempt the 100% completion of the Journals and watching Re:Coded cutscenes, calmly, without any rushing.