Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

HD 2.5 ReMIX Japanese website updates: HD Re:coded screenshots, Re:coded cutscenes will contain character encyclopedia & will unlock PS3 theme

Square Enix have updated the Kingdom Hearts Re:coded section of the official Japanese website for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX. This update includes the previously released group of HD Cinematic Story Videos screenshots from HD 2.5 ReMIX, now in HD 720p. All of these screenshots can be seen below, in our gallery.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The update also includes some small details about the HD Cinematic Story Videos, some old, some new. We have translated these for you below, and bolded the newly announced details.

- The Re:coded HD Cinematic Story Videos will contain about 1 hour of cutscenes that were in the original Kingdom Hearts Re:coded on the Nintendo DS, and 2 hours of new material.

- A "character encyclopedia" is available if you want to learn more about the story.

- A custom PS3 theme will be unlocked after watching!

- Trophies will be earnt for watching!

Click here to view the article

Fool. Trophies shouldn't be rewarded for watching in my opinion.

Given how pointless the entire plot to Re:coded is, yes they should reward you with watching it. It'll only be a few trophies any ways and there are plenty of games out there that hand you trophies without much effort.

I don't know why so many Kingdom Hearts fans are complaining about the Kingdom Hearts ReCoded HD movie, I'm looking forward to it! All I hear is Kingdom Hearts fans complaining about more Kingdom Hearts.