Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hargleblargleboo

Sonic: From Green Eyes to Blue Arms

The majority of the Sonic fanbase confuses me. This might be old news, but I just needed to get this off my chest.

Posted Image

Why are people mad at this? Sonic fans are acting like it's the end of his character, and the franchise is ruined!! I heard this from a close pal of mine, who is mad how Sonic's arms are now blue instead of a flesh color. And then I found out he wasn't the only one who expressed this distaste. Yet, they don't complain about the extra spines on his head, his new bandages or brown scarf? It's temporary! Stop whining, you silly Sonic fans! 

This is the same rage that happened when Sonic's eyes turned green back in 1998.
Posted Image

Okay, rant over.

What do you think about the blue arms?

Just curious...

Wow didn't even notice it until you brought it up but i did feel like something was off. But it's not that. The green eyes are cool not many protagonist have green eyes usually Blue or black.

No what bothers me is the terrible character design, putting gauze on all the characters is not a major outfit chane... It shouldn't be SEEEEGA

it should be FUUUUQ YOU

The majority of the Sonic fanbase confuses me. This might be old news, but I just needed to get this off my chest.

Posted Image

Why are people mad at this? Sonic fans are acting like it's the end of his character, and the franchise is ruined!! I heard this from a close pal of mine, who is mad how Sonic's arms are now blue instead of a flesh color. And then I found out he wasn't the only one who expressed this distaste. Yet, they don't complain about the extra spines on his head, his new bandages or brown scarf? It's temporary! Stop whining, you silly Sonic fans! 

This is the same rage that happened when Sonic's eyes turned green back in 1998.

Posted Image

Okay, rant over.

Just curious...

This.

I honestly couldn't care less if Sonic's arms are blue. Sure, maybe it's a little bit weird, but it's not a big deal. It'll just grow on me. Back when Pokemon Y came out, I hated how Froakie looked. I hated it to the point that I almost didn't pick the water starter when I chose the water starter every Pokemon game I played. Now I love Froakie and Greninja is probably one of my favorite starters of all time.

Back to the whole Sonic thing, it's not a big deal. I dunno why the fanbase is getting a titty attack about it. Sure, Knuckles looks like he spammed sport shakes but it's not a huge deal. I'm pretty excited for Sonic Boom, and people are already saying it's gonna be worse than '06 when it hasn't even came out yet. The Sonic fanbase is so stupid. xD

Back again to the blue arms. I think it's alright, I don't have a problem with it. I am kinda confused on why they did that as there's no point to it, but hey whatever. Sonic's still my favorite little fast blue hedgehog.

Now I think the real problem fans should be thinking about is the return of other characters. I wanna see Silver and Shadow dangit! And with major roles instead of the Megaman treatment they've been getting. Other characters would be nice too. I once heard some guy on Youtube say that Fang the Sniper would be perfect for Sonic Boom. Now that I think about it, that'd be awesome.

I'm talking too much. xD I'll stop. Aqua's thought is over.

I like Sonic and I couldn't give a damn about the fans complaining. I'm okay with the blue arms and the green eyes remind me of Axel. :)

The one thing that disappoints me is the lack of Silver and Shadow. Sega pls! We want--no, we NEED Silver and Shadow! Right now and with Major Roles! >:( 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Okay, rant over.

Just curious...

I really don't give a shit if his eyes are green or he has blue arms or anything as long as he's the Sonic I love in terms of character

The Sonic fanbase are such a whiny bitchy bunch of nutjobs that can never stop fighting each other and nitpick the stupidest things ever instead of actually focusing on the areas that need such criticism like story,gameplay....etc

I know better not to listen to the Sonic fanbase,what matters for me is if the game is fun or not and that's how I judge whether Sonic Boom will either suck or rock

I really don't give a shit if his eyes are green or he has blue arms or anything as long as he's the Sonic I love in terms of character

The Sonic fanbase are such a whiny bitchy bunch of nutjobs that can never stop fighting each other and nitpick the stupidest things ever instead of actually focusing on the areas that need such criticism like story,gameplay....etc

I know better not to listen to the Sonic fanbase,what matters for me is if the game is fun or not and that's how I judge whether Sonic Boom will either suck or rock

That's going a bit far, I'm a member on the Sonic Stadium, and hardly anyone acts like that. In fact, the whole "THE SONIC FANBASE IS CRAZY AND ANNOYING" is extremely exaggerated.

Anyway, I think the blue arms make sense, most other male characters have fur on their arms, like Shadow, Silver, Tails, etc.

That's going a bit far, I'm a member on the Sonic Stadium, and hardly anyone acts like that. In fact, the whole "THE SONIC FANBASE IS CRAZY AND ANNOYING" is extremely exaggerated.

Anyway, I think the blue arms make sense, most other male characters have fur on their arms, like Shadow, Silver, Tails, etc.

Oh you haven't seen the madness that is TSSZ or the comment section of any Sonic video on youtube

Sonic Stadium is just one part of the fanbase not the whole group,and if you think I'm exaggerated,how about the fact that someone emailed me a death threat over an argument me and him had regarding why I prefer the Adventure games over the genesis trilogy(I love them both btw)

I hanged out with this fanbase for a long long time and I have no reason to exaggerate stuff that actually happened with me and happened to the fanbase in general

Oh you haven't seen the madness that is TSSZ or the comment section of any Sonic video on youtube

Sonic Stadium is just one part of the fanbase not the whole group,and if you think I'm exaggerated,how about the fact that someone emailed me a death threat over an argument me and him had regarding why I prefer the Adventure games over the genesis trilogy(I love them both btw)

I hanged out with this fanbase for a long long time and I have no reason to exaggerate stuff that actually happened with me and happened to the fanbase in general

I'm on TSSZ too, there are a few people who take things way too seriously, but other than that, it's not a big deal.

As for YouTube, yeah, people can be a bit much there. But I still don't think you should say things like that about such a huge group of people.