Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VeNate13

Characters opening doors in Kingdom Hearts 3

So remember in KH1 how Sora would always open doors instead of just walking through them like he does in other games? Am I the only one who misses this? It was nice because it made it feel like you were actually walking around and exploring the world. So am I the only one that cares about this or does any one else want this to return in Kingdom Hearts 3?

i liked it better in kingdom hearts II i hope it's like that but more awesome which it will be because it's frigging kingdom hearts and next gen cant go wrong with that

Ahahaha and I thought this would be a thread about opening the Door to Light or Darkness or something.  xD

If that sort of stuff happens, I would hope for a door opening animation.  As for less important everyday-doors, I wouldn't mind having to open them instead of walking at them for a room transition.  Little details like that are what I tend to like about games.

Maybe they can load the entire environments now so the screen won't even need to fade to black so things can be more fluid.

I love your idea! That's exactly what I want! One great big world that if you do walk into another room it happens just like it would in real life! So if that involves opening a door than open it! And maybe don't tell us what the next room is! 

I kinda hope they do bring it back in KH3. But if they don't, I'm not gonna make a big deal over it.

Neither am I. I just think that this is something that should come back.

Neither am I. I just think that this is something that should come back.

It would be cool to see again. I hope you didn't think that I meant you were making a big deal out of it or anything. Cause that was not my intentions. 

Ahahaha and I thought this would be a thread about opening the Door to Light or Darkness or something.   xD

If that sort of stuff happens, I would hope for a door opening animation.  As for less important everyday-doors, I wouldn't mind having to open them instead of walking at them for a room transition.  Little details like that are what I tend to like about games.

People always underestimates these factors! Everyone is able to make a game, only few can make one and keep it interesting with little details xD I personally love them, I spend hours just searching for things like the scales in the Item Shop in the first district of Traverse Town in Kingdom Hearts I xD

Edited by Keyblader_95

It would be cool to see again. I hope you didn't think that I meant you were making a big deal out of it or anything. Cause that was not my intentions.

Of Course not! I'm just trying to keep the conversation going.

Of Course not! I'm just trying to keep the conversation going.

Ohhh okay! Just wanted to make sure you didn't take it wrong. Cause I dislike hurting peoples feelings. in less they deserved it of course

So remember in KH1 how Sora would always open doors instead of just walking through them like he does in other games? Am I the only one who misses this? It was nice because it made it feel like you were actually walking around and exploring the world. So am I the only one that cares about this or does any one else want this to return in Kingdom Hearts 3?

I would really like this to come back in KHIII, in my opinion little things like these make the game even more realistic.