Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

TV Favorite Battlizer from Power Rangers?

I've got a few Battlizers from the Power Rangers line that I think are very awesome!

1. Tri-Battlized Armor Ground Mode from Power Rangers Ninja Storm.Out of the two modes of the Tri-Battlized Armor, my favorite is the Ground Mode

Posted Image

2. S.P.D. Battlizer Sonic Mode from Power Rangers S.P.D. I thought the Cyber Mode was awesome because they made more use of R.I.C

Posted Image

3. Battle Warrior Armor from Power Rangers Time Force. Even though I don't like Time Force, I like the battlizer from the show. Plus, hot rod flames.

Posted Image

4. Animarium Armor from Power Rangers Wild Force.Even though it was my favorite season, it's kinda plain but I love the character.

Posted Image

5. Triassic Battlizer from Power Rangers Dino Thunder. I really liked that he had the power to stretch even though it's kinda weird.

Posted Image

I like the Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, and Mystic Force battlizers.

I've got a few Battlizers from the Power Rangers line that I think are very awesome!

1. Tri-Battlized Armor Ground Mode from Power Rangers Ninja Storm.Out of the two modes of the Tri-Battlized Armor, my favorite is the Ground Mode

Posted Image

2. S.P.D. Battlizer Sonic Mode from Power Rangers S.P.D. I thought the Cyber Mode was awesome because they made more use of R.I.C

Posted Image

3. Battle Warrior Armor from Power Rangers Time Force. Even though I don't like Time Force, I like the battlizer from the show. Plus, hot rod flames.

Posted Image

4. Animarium Armor from Power Rangers Wild Force.Even though it was my favorite season, it's kinda plain but I love the character.

Posted Image

5. Triassic Battlizer from Power Rangers Dino Thunder. I really liked that he had the power to stretch even though it's kinda weird.

Posted Image

Wild Force is your favorite season? And you don't like Time Force? That's just mind-boggling to me, but I respect your opinion.

I like the Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, and Mystic Force battlizers.

Wild Force is your favorite season? And you don't like Time Force? That's just mind-boggling to me, but I respect your opinion.

I loved Wild Force. I loved the characters (especially Cole,Alyssa, & Marik), the zords and the Orgs. I didn't like Time Force because,from what I remembered, Jen was kinda bland. She was either angry or really sad. And I thought Eric was kinda mean and rude. I liked the Q-Rex & Time Force Megazord Mode Red. If they had more zords, I would've enjoyed it a bit more.