Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VeNate13

KHUX Kingdom Hearts X (Chi) HD REMIX?

So there's been a lot of talk about a Kingdom Hearts 3D HD Remix but I've been wondering about Kingdom Hearts X. I mean it still hasn't been released outside of Japan yet and they're giving us all the other games we haven't gotten yet, so is it too much to hope for? Plus some of it is confirmed to relate to Kingdom Hearts 3 so it would be pretty good to have right? Plus they've turned games like Coded into system games so they could probably do X on PS3 right? So I was wonder what do you think our chances are of getting a a Kingdom Hearts X HD REMIX or at least getting a playable online version outside of Japan?

Which KH could do if they did it right. :) I say why not?

I don't see a point though, it was intended for an MMO. Not platforming. Plus its already 720p HD, Unless they wanna upgrade to 1080p which would be plain stupid.

I don't see a point though, it was intended for an MMO. Not platforming. Plus its already 720p HD, Unless they wanna upgrade to 1080p which would be plain stupid.

well for someone like me who wants to play all the KH games but I can't play X cause it won't come overseas to USA/ EUR

well for someone like me who wants to play all the KH games but I can't play X cause it won't come overseas to USA/ EUR

I'm USA and i play the game. There is a guide on the game, and There is also a guide on how to get in the game which is "PINNED" in the subforum under the section, "General Titles and others". I suggest reading those and following step by step. I'm like level 12 already.

It's on the PC and an MMO, it doesn't need an HD remix. Chi is no where near  enough an interesting game anyway.

I'm USA and i play the game. There is a guide on the game, and There is also a guide on how to get in the game which is "PINNED" in the subforum under the section, "General Titles and others". I suggest reading those and following step by step. I'm like level 12 already.

I would have totally played it already if it weren't in Japanese. I know I can I just want to understand it if I do play it which is why I want an English version. And Kingdom Hearts Chi is very interesting if you want to know about the fore tellers and stuff which may play some role in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Though the gameplay is repetitive and being able to read the story in English would make it more engaging for those who don't speak Japanese, I got to level 50 something before I got bored since it was literally the same stuff over and over followed by a piece of text I can't read.  But I don't think there's a need for a remaster, when they could just work on localizing the browser game in other languages.

Though the gameplay is repetitive and being able to read the story in English would make it more engaging for those who don't speak Japanese, I got to level 50 something before I got bored since it was literally the same stuff over and over followed by a piece of text I can't read.  But I don't think there's a need for a remaster, when they could just work on localizing the browser game in other languages.

I would continue, but i lost all my AP and unless they gave me a potion, i can't heal it so i can't fight in combat, :/

Edited by CrownedCyborgHDMaster

I think this could seriously work if it was turned into a platform game.

I mean WHO DOESN'T WANTS TO CREATE A KEYBLADE WIELDER OF THEIR OWN TO SMASH SOME HEARTLESS, NOBODIES OR ANYTHING THAT GETS IN THEIR WAY?!

Both X (Chi) and 3D: Dream Drop Distance have reasons for not being remastered in home consoles, which make them differ from the other titles. It is really a critical situation for Square Enix to decide on what to do for both titles especially in such pressured time to complete KHIII. However, I think that X (chi) should either be "remade" or " released overseas", because the game is already on it's full graphics and since it is cartoony more than being realistic, having a remaster version of it wouldn't add any improvements. In the other hand, if it it was a remake, they might get the chance to improve the gameplay, graphics and even adding more voice acting and important scenes to the main series like what they did with both Chain of Memories and Coded. I do understand that Nomura once said that he will never make any "remakes" and not "remaster", but in such situations things might change like many of Nomura's quotes that never happened later on. It's not because he lied but it was because he had to.

Who knows what might happen for both titles but let's hope that they know what they are doing. 

So far the entire pertinent story could be summed up in probably a couple cut scenes. So, chances are it won't need a remix. Though if the decide to make a simple KH game based off of it for a handheld I wouldn't mind. But like others have said, it would be better if they just translate it for other markets.

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] on PS3 would mean making a game from scratch, and they won't do it with Kingdom Hearts III in development. Anyway It's different from Coded where there was actual gameplay. Kingdom Hearts X[chi] is a PC MMO, there's no gameplay to port