Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
VeNate13

X-blade and keyblade of hearts connected?

So one of the Xehanort reports talks about keyblades and stuff:

"There are three families of Keyblades: the Keyblades of light we wield, Keyblades of darkness, and Keyblades of heart.

The first and second families differ only in origin; Keyblades of darkness are found in the realm of darkness, and are counterparts to the Keyblades we use in the realm of light.

The third type of key, the Keyblade of heart, came into existence when the World was reorganized after the Keyblade War. Without this key, Kingdom Hearts is forever beyond a person's reach. Only by gathering seven hearts of pure light--hearts completely devoid of darkness--may one forge a Keyblade of heart and open the door to Kingdom Hearts.

And, as stated before, opening this door arguably gives that person control over all worlds and all people. "

So we know in Kingdom Hearts 3 Xehanort is going to try to get 7 lights to clash with 13 darks, to form the X-blade to get to Kingdom Hearts, but according to this he needs to form a keyblade of heart to do this. So my question is are the X-blade and Keyblade of Heart connected somehow?

So one of the Xehanort reports talks about keyblades and stuff:"There are three families of Keyblades: the Keyblades of light we wield, Keyblades of darkness, and Keyblades of heart.The first and second families differ only in origin; Keyblades of darkness are found in the realm of darkness, and are counterparts to the Keyblades we use in the realm of light.The third type of key, the Keyblade of heart, came into existence when the World was reorganized after the Keyblade War. Without this key, Kingdom Hearts is forever beyond a person's reach. Only by gathering seven hearts of pure light--hearts completely devoid of darkness--may one forge a Keyblade of heart and open the door to Kingdom Hearts.And, as stated before, opening this door arguably gives that person control over all worlds and all people. "So we know in Kingdom Hearts 3 Xehanort is going to try to get 7 lights to clash with 13 darks, to form the X-blade to get to Kingdom Hearts, but according to this he needs to form a keyblade of heart to do this. So my question is are the X-blade and Keyblade of Heart connected somehow?

Yeah pretty much. I mean that The X-Blade has failed, so maybe this "Keyblade of heart" is a new key to Kingdom Hearts like the X-blade. The only reason I can think of is that because the X-blade failed, Xehanort doesn't want his plans to fail again, thus he would want a Keyblade of heart. :P That's all I got.

Well as I recall Yen Sid mentioned that when the X-blade broke into 13 pieces of darkness and 7 of light that the 7 pieces of light became the hearts of the princesses of heart, and it was their hearts that were used to make the keyblade to peoples' hearts in KHI so it's possible that the two might be connected.

The only time the complete KH is shown in the franchise is in the first game.

Pretty much yeah, all the other KHs have been destroyed before they are completed.

Maybe the keyblade of heart is the X-blade and he's trying to make another version of it? And since he failed in making X-blade the first time he'll try another way of making it with the 7 pure hearts of light.