Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Do you really think that Master Xehanort can actually predict what will happen 10 years after his demise in BBS? Him, turning into a Heartless and Nobody and coming back whole again with other versions of himself. I'm thinking, someone else is controlling the puppet master. Maybe one of the Foretellers from KHX or a reincarnation of them could be a part of this. Maybe Master Xehanort is trying to start the Keyblade War not only to get Kingdom Hearts appear but to summon the Foretellers.

Actually it's Gooby, Dolan and "King" Mickey. They'd been planing it sense KHDays. Why do you think Mickey was wearing a Org13 jacket. He was obviously with them, wasn't a disguise.

Or it could be Tidus and wakka, their disapearence is suspicious.

Then there's Sora's mom... The dinner is evil! EVIL!!!!

Of course he's not! If anyone's the mastermind it's got to be Pete!

Actually it's Gooby, Dolan and "King" Mickey. They'd been planing it sense KHDays. Why do you think Mickey was wearing a Org13 jacket. He was obviously with them, wasn't a disguise.Or it could be Tidus and wakka, their disapearence is suspicious.Then there's Sora's mom... The dinner is evil! EVIL!!!!

If I was kidding, I would put it in the Random topic.

Do you really think that Master Xehanort can actually predict what will happen 10 years after his demise in BBS? Him, turning into a Heartless and Nobody and coming back whole again with other versions of himself. I'm thinking, someone else is controlling the puppet master. Maybe one of the Foretellers from KHX or a reincarnation of them could be a part of this. Maybe Master Xehanort is trying to start the Keyblade War not only to get Kingdom Hearts appear but to summon the Foretellers.

What I know is that he doesn't predict everything, he more often has a current plan that eventually changes piece by piece. Even though this is something I myself have thought of as well, I don't think it's going to be like that. This is the Xehanort Saga after all, it wouldn't be as cool if the Saga took the name of a man who is controlled by someone else

Xehanort has like 13 different versions of himself all scatter across time and he can time travel! Who needs to predict future events when you can just travel to the future and know what's happened? I'm pretty sure Xehanort is behind his actions. However there's always the possibility he's not the baddest of the bad.

How can you doubt Master Xehanort's mastermindness? He travels through time and even pulled one on Yen Sid making the ex-Keyblade Master take him to the realm of dreams. His plan is so perfect he doesn't even mind if something goes different from predicted. Because he has 100 more plans to continue from there.

Nope.

The more I play this game, the more I've come to suspect that we're not getting the whole picture. Sure Xehanort could just be a man driven by his own curiosity, but I can't help getting the feeling that everybody in this game is getting played, even Xehanort. To me, Xehanort has looked possessed from the very start. No boy that young should have glowing gold eyes, that just doesn't happen. Not to mention the fact that he has a Forteller- style Keyblade which can't really belong to him, because it's been said several times in this game that if you give yourself to the Darkness, you lose the Keyblade. He's been possessed by someone else from the very beginning, and I'm sure of that now. I made a thread yesterday about Foreteller symbols in the Old Mansion of Twilight Town, and I think they could be a clue as to who may really be behind everything. Of course, it's just speculation, but something is not rigt....there's smart, and then there's ingenious, and Xehanort falls into the "genius who has incredibly lucky timing."

I hope so. I don't want another reveal like 'Muahahahah it was me the whole time!" 

We did that in 3D, we don't need to do it again. If Xehanort turns out to be a pawn, he's a pawn of the darkness itself.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

He definetely is, it would be impossible to him (and to anyone) to be so lucky. He had predicted anything.HE'S XEHANORT MAN.

I hope so. I don't want another reveal like 'Muahahahah it was me the whole time!" 

We did that in 3D, we don't need to do it again. If Xehanort turns out to be a pawn, he's a pawn of the darkness itself.

But that wasn't really a reveal was it? If BBS hadn't come out first then yes, but him being in DDD was kinda inevitable wasn't right? We all knew BBS wasn't the last time we were going to see that old dude.

But that wasn't really a reveal was it? If BBS hadn't come out first then yes, but him being in DDD was kinda inevitable wasn't right? We all knew BBS wasn't the last time we were going to see that old dude.

I'm talking about him having supposedly planned this all out since right after he became a master. Sure it was inevitable that he would come back, but it wasn't inevitable that he knew everything would happen the way it did until Lea came in

For example, he could have returned and had to come up with a new plan.

I could also accept him working under Chernabog as a proxy since Chernabog's mind is primal and he is unable to make such complex plans. 

basically having Xehanort re[resent organised evil and Chernabog representing chaotic evil.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I'm talking about him having supposedly planned this all out since right after he became a master. Sure it was inevitable that he would come back, but it wasn't inevitable that he knew everything would happen the way it did until Lea came in

For example, he could have returned and had to come up with a new plan.

Hm....true, true....I still just have this gut feeling that won't go away, though......There's too much about him that just doesn't add up to me.....Could just be me thinking too hard, though. :[

Edited by Pandy Monium

Tru

Hm....true, true....I still just have this gut feeling that won't go away, though......There's too much about him that just doesn't add up to me.....Could just be me thinking too hard, though. :[

I could also accept him working under Chernabog as a proxy since Chernabog's mind is primal and he is unable to make such complex plans. 

basically having Xehanort re[resent organised evil and Chernabog representing chaotic evil.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

What?! Chernabog? You mean to tell a Disney character was behind this?? I should have known!!

(He's one of my favorite Disney villains though,  so it would be awesome if it was.) :D 

No offense, but IT'S THE XEHANORT SAGA PEOPLE!!! theres never been any hint that anyone was controlling Master Xehanort, and if you think there is, you are over thinking and over analyzing things, and making up things that aren't really there. Master Xehanort is the Mastermind. End of Story.

No offense, but IT'S THE XEHANORT SAGA PEOPLE!!! theres never been any hint that anyone was controlling Master Xehanort, and if you think there is, you are over thinking and over analyzing things, and making up things that aren't really there. Master Xehanort is the Mastermind. End of Story.

Impossible. Utterly, utterly, impossible. If Xehanort is the true mastermind, then I'm Big Bird.

Actually xehanort has been the good guy all along cause sora is being mind controlled by yen sid and the only way to free sora and his friends was to be the villain and make sora stronger slowly to overcome the mind control. xD 

How can you doubt Master Xehanort's mastermindness? He travels through time and even pulled one on Yen Sid making the ex-Keyblade Master take him to the realm of dreams. His plan is so perfect he doesn't even mind if something goes different from predicted. Because he has 100 more plans to continue from there.

Of course, the fact that he keeps failing time and time again and has to rely on backup plans to salvage the state of affairs sort of puts a damper on the idea of his being a mastermind.

On topic, I'm not a huge fan of last second reveals, but given that I'm not a big Xehanort fan, it would depend on who was doing the planning and what the explanation of the fall out of events would be. Part of me does hope that he's just been played by the Heartless all along, and they've just been waiting for their opportune time, but it's probably not going to happen.