Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vortex_Nite

Boss fights re-playable after you beat them

As the title states, i would love a feature in KH3 that allows us to re-fight bosses we beat. I mean i know all of us have that one FAVORITE boss battle we love to fight over and over and the only way to do so now is to save before it and reload the save. -.- such a hassle.... So PLEASE SQUARE... Add this feature to KH3 :)

As the title states, i would love a feature in KH3 that allows us to re-fight bosses we beat. I mean i know all of us have that one FAVORITE boss battle we love to fight over and over and the only way to do so now is to save before it and reload the save. -.- such a hassle.... So PLEASE SQUARE... Add this feature to KH3 :)

I hope Square Enix will do the same thing they did for KH3D, I loved so much to fight against bosses even more powerful!

I would like it if they repeat what they did in Olympus Colosseum during KH1: repeat boss fights, but make them team up. Of course, they should make it feature more than just the Final Fantasy characters and have other bosses fighting with them. I really liked that idea in Bravely Default too. It was a good way of increasing challenge and keeping things interesting.

Depends entirely on how the story goes, I suppose. DDD was different, because each boss was contained inside a portal and you could assess them whenever you wanted. I doubt there will be any portals in KH3 for you to stand on. Personally, I think that if there's a final battle, and the whole gang meets up in the KeyBlade Graveyard, it will be the point of no return. Bye bye other worlds!

Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to temporarily reduce your stats as well? Like as soon as the game gets too easy, you just go back a few levels. It would make most of the boss fights a lot more interesting. I think it would be a great expansion on the 'Zero EXP' abillity  <3

Edited by sneurfje

Depends entirely on how the story goes, I suppose. DDD was different, because each boss was contained inside a portal and you could assess them whenever you wanted. I doubt there will be any portals in KH3 for you to stand on. Personally, I think that if there's a final battle, and the whole gang meets up in the KeyBlade Graveyard, it will be the point of no return. Bye bye other worlds!

KH doesn't really do that like FF does. I don't see why they'd start that now. They like you to be able to go back and complete any challenges you missed at any time.

Anyway, I'd love to be able to re-do boos fights, even if it's just a title screen option that becomes available after beating the game.

I wish Kingdom Hearts 3 adds a special area where you can access every boss of the game --- and its multiplayer where 2 other people online can come and help you rush the bosses.

That's an idea that was certain to be included. But now that you have mentioned it, it won't be anymore. Nomura doens't add anything we think off. Trollmura he is called, not in vain it is.

I think it would be cool to refight bosses, though it would be even better if they did something to make it feel different from last time, whether it's upping difficulty or adding new moves or limiting which attacks Sora can use.

I always wanted that since kingdom hearts 1 its always fun to replay a boss fight you enjoyed, But the real question is if you should get exp for the beating the boss again... Because a lot of people might just spam fight one boss to level up and break the game.