Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hmm, possible, the words were restored by the light in the Princesses Hearts it's possible that the Foretellers each had a base in a world besides Daybreak Town.

So DiZ/Ansem the Wise is Unicornis??

I mean his physical features does resemble a Unicorn 

Or he just came upon the mansion after his escape from the RoD and figured with it's secluded nature and the stigma attached to it no-one would go near it making it the perfect base of operations.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

o.o That's some pretty good observation. Though I'm unsure if Nomura and the writers planned that far ahead when they made KH2.

Though it does bring up the question of before KHx was created; if not Unicornis, why Unicorns for that mansion? I'll probably need to look up on the symbolizations unicorns have

I've noticed all those unicorns as well and the first time I saw them I thought: "Ok, ok, Nomura likes unicorns, we got it."But I don't think he even had the Foretellers story in mind yet during the development of Kingdom Hearts II. I don't see this happening, of course unless Nomura decided to connect the two things as he writed Kingdom Hearts X[chi] scenario xD

It all makes absolutely sense to me and i am astonished when this is included in Kh3 somehow (indirectly i had the idea that the old mansion has more secrets usable for KH3 too so this is very interesting) maybe it was the basis of the Unicornis foreteller after the events of Chi until it got destroyed or at least attacked (by another foreteller or by that "sixth student")? But i don't think ansem the wise is the foreteller himself but maybe an acquaintance and that's how he learned about the old mansion. 

Adding on to this already interesting theory, what if Twilight Town is Daybreak Town during the Keyblade War? Like maybe it got destroyed and regenerated over time similar to Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden? Daybreak and Twilight are opposites after all...

The theory itself makes sense though. Some story writers add certain plot element to their stories and connect them later, so it is possible that Nomura's genius mind has noticed these minor details you've managed to pick up :D So kudos!

Peace!

Sweet, buttery fingers! I really do appreciate all of this awesome feedback.....it may be something, or it may be nothing at all, but either way I'm so excited to see what Nomura has in store for us....Thanks a bunch for taking the time to read my crazy theory! :3 Even though I did  not reply to every single comment, I certainly did read them.  You guys seriously rock!

I doubt Nomura had the overall plot fleshed out to that point when making KH2 by his own admission too lol. Nice observation though. :)

I've noticed all those unicorns as well and the first time I saw them I thought: "Ok, ok, Nomura likes unicorns, we got it."But I don't think he even had the Foretellers story in mind yet during the development of Kingdom Hearts II. I don't see this happening, of course unless Nomura decided to connect the two things as he writed Kingdom Hearts X[chi] scenario xD

I'm gonna go with this considering KHX is well beyond the plot arc of KH2.