Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kade Tryhard

A possible identity for one of the darknesses...

I'm reviving an old saying of mine and Weedanort's...

FAKKING WAKKA!

*throws tomatoes at OP*

Throws Wakka's ball right back. xD

Seriously, though, it's just a fun theory I had. I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen, seeing as he's not an original character. But you gotta admit those X's are conspicuous. 

What about Aqua? She has an X across her boobages for crying out loud... You just gotta look really hard for it. It took me several years until I finally noticed them er... it...

Posted Image

Edited by Javelin434

What about Aqua? She has an X across her boobages for crying out loud... You just gotta look really hard for it. It took me several years until I finally noticed them er... it...

Posted Image

*SIGH * aqua:)

Posted Image

The X (or Recusant's Sigil) is used by Xehanort to mark potential vessels. It doesn't necessarily mean they are guaranteed to be vessels. Terra and Ventus were also marked. Now, with we know that Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness and Ventus is still sleeping, and we know what happened to Terra (poor guy), but Wakka's situation is more ambiguous. The fact that he's marked at all is reason enough to be suspicious, but we also have no idea where he is.

Edited by Kade Tryhard

I say this guy is a Darkness

.Posted Image

THIS GUY APPEARS 3 TIMES IN TRAVERSE TOWN AND IN AGRABAH! WHICH IS CREEPY!

Isn't he the same guy who was attacked by a Heartless? So one of them could be his Nobody... Maybe Xemnas made clones of him as well!?! KH3 is going to be an intense game if they decide to go down this route.

Posted Image

All three, Aqua, Terra and Ventus, have an "X" on their clothing, but I don't think this is the case in which they are Recusant's Sigils xD I just think they're merely part of the outfits :D