Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Were you disappointed to see what was North America's Limited Edition bonus for HD 2.5 ReMIX?

Were you disappointed to see what was North America's Limited Edition bonus for HD 2.5 ReMIX?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Were you disappointed to see what was North America's Limited Edition bonus for HD 2.5 ReMIX?

• Yes... I was expecting something else.
    • Yes... I can't believe that's what they'll be giving as a bonus!
    • Not really... I'm not getting it anyway.
    • Nope... I would say that I was surprised.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

btw sorry for posting the poll earlier, but with school coming back, this is the time I'll have available every day from now on! Good night!

Edited by Lu Xun

An art book would've been nicer, but I wouldn't say I was disappointed. There are far more disappointing things out there than finding out that they "skimped" on an extra... free.... not necessary item that comes with 2 games and a movie.

I'm not surprised that we didn't get something better based on the track record square has had with these things, though it doesn't really bother me since I knew from the start I wouldn't be pre-ordering it

Heck they could of given us nothing, people need to learn to be happy with what you get.

Yeah, It was a free bonus :/ no skin off my back if it's for free. Though that collection would have been great...