Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

That depends. If i was in Xion/Roxas's position, without knowing all the details, then no. If i met him after knowing everything that happened in KH, then yes.

I think he might also try to bring the other Organization members back as well; he said he'd get them back himself while looking at picture of the Door to Darkness. At the end of 3D, he went off on a "secret errand" immediately after aquiring the Keyblade. My guess is he wanted to learn to use the Keyblade in order to unlock the Door to Darkness and rescue (or at least find) the other Organization members.

That's not to say that he doesn't have more than one motive, but there it is.

Edited by Kade Tryhard

I would trust lea/axel since he already sacrificed himself for sora and then helped out in Kingdom hearts dream drop distance, im pretty sure everyone trusts him but if he turns out to be playing everyone this whole time then that would be a huge plot twist.

Axel and Sora were fighting together in the end of KH2. So there was a deep band between them.

I guess he might got some memories of Axel if he then does remember Roxas and XIon.

Oh, I love their band. It's the Spike-Heads right? I saw their show live.

Yes. He's voiced by Flynn. :P

When I was playing Metal Gear Rising I could only see Raiden as Axel the entire time because of Flynn. It was a good experience.

In DDD, Lea awoken in Radiant Gardens alongside some of the Organization's members. Then he used the "DTD" to travel  into Disney Castle in order to save Queen Minnie from Maleficent and later on, in the nick of time, save Sora in the clutches of Seekers of Darkness. Then, he announced that he will join the fight against Xehanort. I just don't understand why Lea is part of GoL rather than SoD. I was definitely surprised.

What is his true intentions? Does he remember the events of Re:CoM and 358/2 Days? Is it to save Roxas and Xion? or will he be the "key" (pun intended) in order to save Aqua in the Realm of Darkness?

Axel is one of my favorite characters and l would love him to have a big role in KH3 and to be reunited with Roxas and Xion. 

He's always been a cool guy. Of course he remembers anything about the events of CoM, Days and KHII. He wants to help Sora because of his memories (of nobody and human), he probably remembers even Ventus. If he can use the Dark Portals he SHOULD be able to go to Realm of Darkness and save Aqua, but who knows, it's up to Nomura xD

I don't see any reason not to. I mean if I were him joining the GoL would make sense. I mean he's probably POed that Xehanort turned his old best friend against him, and KOed his new ones! And he did decide to help sora in Kingdom Hearts 2 because sora made him feel the same way Roxas did.