Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

100% Lightning Returns >: D

haha barely played the game, I Plat the xii-2 though as well as the first one, but for some reason I just didn't feel like doing plat on lightning now that its been awhile.

Where did you get the energy to play the games over on each diff?

There was a burst of energy came through. I don't know where it comes from. Playing it on various difficulty wasn't the hardest part after all.

Perhaps, the near release of 2.5 is where all I get excited. :)

Edited by Exodaze

There was a burst of energy came through. I don't know where it comes from. Playing it on various difficulty wasn't the hardest part after all.

Perhaps, the near release of 2.5 is where all I get excited. :)

I'm too lazy....ughhhhh!

I'm too lazy....ughhhhh!

It's not all too bad, really. Riku story takes anywhere from 3-4 hrs to complete, Sora around 7-8 hrs on standard and a little less on beginner. My last four trophy was playthroughs. I collected most of the trophy in Proud. Try collecting em! It feels good in the inside haha :)

It's not all too bad, really. Riku story takes anywhere from 3-4 hrs to complete, Sora around 7-8 hrs on standard and a little less on beginner. My last four trophy was playthroughs. I collected most of the trophy in Proud. Try collecting em! It feels good in the inside haha :)

Just got the infamous1 plat,did most of everything in final mix,gonna plat infamous 2 next,I'll see what goes lol

Nice! :D When school ends next week, I plan on picking up the pace with 1.5. I'm almost done with FM's story, and I know I'll be able to easily Platinum that one, since it's my favorite game and I'd love to 100% complete it. The mutliple playthroughs don't even bother me, considering that I've played the PS2 version 4 or 5 times. xD