Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KHCentral

My Opinion on #Squarebefair

I won't lie, I was part of this for a bit and I even made a video about it, but it's gone. Looking back, it was crazy to think I was part of that. Some people are saying it's just about the pin and that's all it's about, but it's mainly about how Japan always get good stuff and everyone else doesn't. I was big into it at first and thought it was cool.

But the reason I don't like anymore is, it just went to far, As it got bigger, It got really annoying and some people were just being dicks about the whole thing. That is when I realized that I should probably get out of it because it was just going to far. Also People got way too obsessed over it. That was not the right way to handle this and it was just made us look annoying, I agree with people who said that it was stupid and childish, but I'm still kind of mad that they give us good shit. But hey it did send a message, a good one.

Did the send the message that so many people are self-entitled?  Like there's a few mentioning being treated the same as Japanese fans, but most it "I WANT THIS, I WANT THAT, GIVE NA SOMETHING BETTER, NA DESERVES SOMETHING BETTER, GIVE NA A BETTER ITEM, US AND OTHER COUNTRIES ARE MAD (why leave out giving the other countries then?), AT LEAST A COLLECTORS EDITION" 

I don't think people could be satisfied either way.  Some want 2 pins, some just want an artbook, artbook + pin, the Japanese collectors edition, a WayFinder to replace the pin etc The pins are already in produced/produced.

The NA ones particularly annoy me 'cause it's like "I want fans treated equally, but you know, NA comes first and firetruck everywhere else after".  Kinda defeats the purpose of "treat fans the same as the Japanese market" when so many just want NA treated better.  Also find the "at least" a collectors edition ones funny cause "at least" implies minimal effort and cheap, but a collector's edition will be 3 or 4 times the price.  At least is more akin to 2 pins and people would still yap.  Even if they get Wayfinder's they'll still yap 'cause they've seen better.  

I won't lie, I was part of this for a bit and I even made a video about it, but it's gone. Looking back, it was crazy to think I was part of that. Some people are saying it's just about the pin and that's all it's about, but it's mainly about how Japan always get good stuff and everyone else doesn't. I was big into it at first and thought it was cool.

But the reason I don't like anymore is, it just went to far, As it got bigger, It got really annoying and some people were just being dicks about the whole thing. That is when I realized that I should probably get out of it because it was just going to far. Also People got way too obsessed over it. That was not the right way to handle this and it was just made us look annoying, I agree with people who said that it was stupid and childish, but I'm still kind of mad that they give us good shit. But hey it did send a message, a good one.

I guess this is fair and square.

Peace!

Why are people overreacting over a awesome pin? be happy we are even getting anything.

Just taking a guess but I think it's because the pin is not original, it's just from the Re:coded cover and you can't do much with a pin