Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts fanbase starts a movement over that pin

That is a bit overboard.  At least over a pin.  It's freaking free!  It's as they say, "beggars can't be choosers".

It's not so bad if it's just for getting a collector's edition.  I don't know about calling it a movement, but getting fans to rile up for something is a good way to get the company's attention.  If the marketing team thinks there's enough demand then they may try to put together something.

But for a pin, that's just whining.

At least us in Europe/Australasia got the Child of Light Deluxe Edition... And Bravely Default half a year before NA.

Very occasionally we get things that NA don't, but most of the time we draw the short straw, especially with Square Enix.

At least us in Europe/Australasia got the Child of Light Deluxe Edition... And Bravely Default half a year before NA.

Very occasionally we get things that NA don't, but most of the time we draw the short straw, especially with Square Enix.

It wasn't half a year. And neither of those things interest me anyway. And yes, we do get the short straw most of the time but we don't go starting movements over it.

That is a bit overboard.  At least over a pin.  It's freaking free!  It's as they say, "beggars can't be choosers".

It's not so bad if it's just for getting a collector's edition.  I don't know about calling it a movement, but getting fans to rile up for something is a good way to get the company's attention.  If the marketing team thinks there's enough demand then they may try to put together something.

But for a pin, that's just whining.

I'm fine with the pin, as the product manager said in the playstation blog its just a nice little free gift. I would gladly pay extra for a CE though. Takasue said they are still considering things though, so that made me happy.

I don't even care... those people are the annoying KH fans... they complain about everything :/ I don't mind the pin, it's pretty cute, especially the little keychain hanging off of Sora's keyblade, I still wish they could add another item to the Limited Edition but I don't mind. What matters is the game itself. The pin is a free automatic upgrade anyway so why should you complainers care anyway? Don't even get me started on the people that complained on the Playstation Blog article that Takasue posted...

Edited by Moochieh32

I have no reason to.

Fool. Yes you do. Stick up for yourself. Why should Square Enix give Australia anything if they never ask for it?

If Sora96 starts a movement over a movement, I'm staring a movement over his movement about a movement xP

Fool. Not a movement over the movement. His own separate movement.

Fool. Yes you do. Stick up for yourself. Why should Square Enix give Australia anything if they never ask for it?

Fool. Not a movement over the movement. His own separate movement.

We get what Europe gets.

It isnt about the pin, its that japan ALWAYS gets the good stuff. They got the final mix versions of the games WAY before any other countries, and they are getting the awesome collectors pack in japan, while we get the pin. If we get the pin, thats fine, but they need to realize that every KH fan around the world deserves the same recognotion as the JPN fans!

I do agree it's childish, and a bit of a overreaction, but i was just mad that we never get all the good stuff. I will calm down on the # and will still be appreciative of what we have. Will still leave the video up, because I just want more than we have.