Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey everyone! New user, but life-long fan of Kingdom Hearts! I don't think there's anything I don't know about the series at this point. Except maybe stuff in the manga and novels.

A word of warning though: for whatever reason, I've developed a thin skin in the last couple years. I'm working on it, though, so don't worry too much about it. :)

We shall get along just fine.

Yeah, though I haven't seen as many old classics as I would like. Also, I like animated movies best, as a medium.I'm sure you can make the connection there. lol :) Edited by Andrew Rowland

Welcome to KH13!

We have loads of room here! Feel free to take what you want from the fridge.

Your room number is 72814, you'll find it on the right side of the hall in the west wing.

Here's your key!

Posted Image

I hope you enjoy your stay :3

BUWAHAHAAHA THAT WAS HILARIOUS! 

Great! Do you guys get HBO?

No only Showtime 

We'll, Netflix and Showtime are great seconds. And so long as it's in the Country, I can leech HBO off my Parents.That sounds too gross xP

me and Andrew are best friends in real life :) I'm the one who told him to join this site! :) he joined earlier than I did. 

Welcome to the forums!

Don't hurt Kairi and we'll get along just fine xD

IT'S GETTING OLD JAVELIN! here take this new Plushie doll of Kairi and go sit in the corner xD

IT'S GETTING OLD JAVELIN! here take this new Plushie doll of Kairi and go sit in the corner xD

ITZ MAH CATCH-PHRASE FOR THE NEW MEMBERS HEER

*Takes plushie* You win this time... *Scurries off into a corner and snuggles plushie* :3

ITZ MAH CATCH-PHRASE FOR THE NEW MEMBERS HEER

*Takes plushie* You win this time... *Scurries off into a corner and snuggles plushie* :3

That's a good boy, maybe later I'll give you Kairi's phone number and you can talk to her for 10 mins 

That's a good boy, maybe later I'll give you Kairi's phone number and you can talk to her for 10 mins 

Afterwards, it'll cost $4.99 for every minute... 

Better kiss my college savings GOODBYE!!!! xD