Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Is a kingdom hearts 3 bundle for the ps4 and xbox 1 possible?

In my opinion it would be cool if that happened. It would basically be like the Wind Waker HD bundle, but look a little bit different. If you get the Wind Waker HD bundle which includes the game itself and the wii U you will get the hyrule historia. Now if a kh version of this version exists for kingdom hearts 3 it would be if you get kh3 bundle, which includes kh3 and the ps4 you might be something else for free, but what could it be if that happened? 

Edited by Zeldablade7

Is it possible yes it is will it happen probably in just Japan and we will get like stickers to put on your PS4 and Xbox One.  Just like with Birth by Sleep they released a Special PSP only in Japan and everywhere else got stickers to put on their PSP and kinda similar to Dream Drop Distance Japan got a Special 3DS and we only got a case and that's if you ordered the Mark of Mastery edition. I would like for it to happen but it probably won't but you never know just don't get your hopes to high

Is it possible yes it is will it happen probably in just Japan and we will get like stickers to put on your PS4 and Xbox One.  Just like with Birth by Sleep they released a Special PSP only in Japan and everywhere else got stickers to put on their PSP and kinda similar to Dream Drop Distance Japan got a Special 3DS and we only got a case and that's if you ordered the Mark of Mastery edition. I would like for it to happen but it probably won't but you never know just don't get your hopes to high

Take into consideration that Europe and Australia don't get any MoM edition, special stickers, collectibles (and at one point, didn't get one of the games that both Japan and America got).  I'd be grateful that your SE localization team actually thinks you're worth something extra at all, where the fans here may as well not exist.  

Depends on Sony. Square Enix and Sony were partnered back during the PS2 days and with the HD remasters so if sony is feeling up to it then its possible. It all depends on demand. Kingdom Hearts is pretty popular here in the US and Europe and even more so in Japan. If the fans want it i think it will happen

If we get a special edition PS4 for either... I would be super happy.

We will likely only get a bundle which has nothing unique apart from the box, which would be sad. Japan will get a custom skin for the PS4 for both games.

In my opinion it would be cool if that happened. It would basically be like the Wind Waker HD bundle, but look a little bit different. If you get the Wind Waker HD bundle which includes the game itself and the wii U you will get the hyrule historia. Now if a kh version of this version exists for kingdom hearts 3 it would be if you get kh3 bundle, which includes kh3 and the ps4 you might be something else for free, but what could it be if that happened? 

I don't think they will, KH has never had bundles for "home-console".