Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Sports 2014 Commonwealth Games - Official Discussion Topic

Hopefully this time the Australian media won't try and claim New Zealand medals like they did during the Olympics ;)

Posted Image

Where's your source that's Australian? Because the image is off a New Zealand website.

And seriously, look at those medal tables above and tell me they'd want to include NZ's medals. Lol.

Where's your source that's Australian? Because the image is off a New Zealand website.

And seriously, look at those medal tables above and tell me they'd want to include NZ's medals. Lol.

New Zealand had 3 Gold medals at that time, while Australia only had one. The newspaper was "Sydney's Daily Telegraph".. They probably only did it as a joke, but us Kiwis like to imagine that for once you guys were jealous :P

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/337945/Australia-attempt-to-claim-New-Zealand-s-Olympic-success

I guess I can't prove that it wasn't just a joke by a Kiwi, but it was reported in other countries beside New Zealand, so I think it did actually happen.

Exactly.

But they're still there though. They do shit because they always get placed with amazing teams. Like 2 seasons ago they got put in a group with Barcelona, Benfica and Spartak Moskva and last season they got put in a group with Barcelona, AC Milan and Ajax.

But they're still there though. They do shit because they always get placed with amazing teams. Like 2 seasons ago they got put in a group with Barcelona, Benfica and Spartak Moskva and last season they got put in a group with Barcelona, AC Milan and Ajax.

That's their own fault, their ranking is too low so they can't avoid that. My Chelsea avoid that since they're ranked fourth.

That's their own fault, their ranking is too low so they can't avoid that. My Chelsea avoid that since they're ranked fourth.

It's not exactly their fault that they play in such a shit league.