Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
lostmemory123

KH Redux-Id Like Some World Suggestions

So,Ive been trying to get chapter one planned out,and one cool thing Id like to do was like KH1,during the station of awakening sequence,the stain glass art foreshadowed what worlds you would visit,and that gave me a realization.

I dont really know any worlds to put in my story.

So far I only have two world ideas,a Frozen world and a Lilo and Stitch world,aside from that though,I really got nothing.

So,instead of marathoning every Disney movie,Id like to ask you guys,what worlds do you think would be good to visit,what Disney worlds tell a good story that should get recognized?Im open to any of the movies that dont suck,so give me suggestions if you can.

Just no Star Wars or Marvel. :P

well i guess you can go with the ideas most people have which is treasure planet, the lost empire of Atlantis, Pocahontas, the great mouse detective, the sword in the stone, and the black cauldron.

well i guess you can go with the ideas most people have which is treasure planet, the lost empire of Atlantis, Pocahontas, the great mouse detective, the sword in the stone, and the black cauldron.

The great mouse detective?What is this?

The great mouse detective?What is this?

its a older disney movie. but its pretty great and it could fir into a KH storyline real well :P. you should look into it.

its a older disney movie. but its pretty great and it could fir into a KH storyline real well :P. you should look into it.

Eh,less recognized Disney things have popped up in KH,I'll check it out than.

Monsters University, from which I learned I don't need a college education to be successful in life

Truly the greatest life lesson that came out of any Disney movie.

Eh,less recognized Disney things have popped up in KH,I'll check it out than.

actually, its pretty well known. just because you don't of know it, that doesn't mean others dont know it :P

Edited by fremanz

actually, its pretty well known just cause you don't know it others wouldn't :P

Well recognition is different from knowing it,people may know the movie but I never see anybody bring it up when discussing Disney movies,its not that it isnt known,I just havent seen it get the time of day.

Edited by lostmemory123