Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

New Kingdom Hearts Play Arts figures revealed at San Diego Comic Con

Square Enix North America has unveiled their Play Arts Kai table at San Diego Comic Con 2014, revealing new figures of Sora and Roxas. Images of these figures can be seen below, or on the @KINGDOMHEARTS Twitter page:

Posted Image

This post has been promoted to an article

Another article by the official..... "Jim!" haha. 

These figurines look cool, can't wait to see more! :)

Sora KH 2 version's face looks off... and Roxas with dual wielding?! Welp, there's my first pre-order for 2015! Would've been perfect if it was with the Organization 13 coat. 

Oh and they have on the top right one of those box sets that never included Namine, and made me fork $35 for one on ebay. Good times...

Edited by OmegaForte

Sora KH 2 version's face looks off... and Roxas with dual wielding?! Welp, there's my first pre-order for 2015! Would've been perfect if it was with the Organization 13 coat. 

Oh and they have on the top right one of those box sets that never included Namine, and made me fork $35 for one on ebay. Good times...

the KH2 Sora is based off of the figure of the 2.5 pre-order

the KH2 Sora is based off of the figure of the 2.5 pre-order

Besides the need to clarify as that makes no sense to me or I'm missing something, but I mean off as in the face sculpt is weird (not that good?) compared to previous works of Play Arts Kai. 

Purchasing the Play Arts Kai Sora and Roxas will be the best figurine purchases I'll ever make. Not only are they of better, less fragile quality, but they also have better articulation and Roxas appears to be getting Oathkeeper and Oblivion this time.

Besides the need to clarify as that makes no sense to me or I'm missing something, but I mean off as in the face sculpt is weird (not that good?) compared to previous works of Play Arts Kai. 

It is good. He just looks more moe than the last version. 

I see no problem. Main characters switch from cute to serious looking all the time in anime. This even happens in the KH manga with him. And original KH characters are obviously based off of that style.

Dang, that dual wielding Roxas figurine looks SWAG!

*Sigh of frustration of being an AUS resident*

I know the feels :/

Peace!

Edited by CaelumMare