Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheKingdomkid

Persona 5 news at TGS Protagonits reviled?

So I was on twitter today and someone that I fallow retweeted a pic of this picture so I'm guessing that's the Protagonits of Persona 5 and to me it looks like a girl witch is of course different but I'm not complaing anyway can't wait for this game sometime next year

post-29185-0-01409300-1406119064_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheKingdomkid

So I was on twitter today and someone that I fallow retweeted a pic of this picture so I'm guessing that's the Protagonits of Persona 5 and to me it looks like a girl witch is of course different but I'm not complaing anyway can't wait for this game sometime next year

At least It's not the first time that they have used a female protagonist. They used a female protagonist in Persona 3 Portable for the PSP. It'll be a nice change of pace if there is a Female protagonist although I do want the option to be a male protagonist too.

THE HYPE.....THE HYPE IS REAL ^_^

There's Tears of Sadness

Tears of Joy

And Manly Tears of Joy (Double rainbow, all DA WAAAAAAY)

I have now discovered the 3rd stage

TEARS OF RAGING JOY. Yes I am happy that that is(?) the protagonist, but I kind of wish it wasn't female, not saying I don't mind. I just hope we have the option to play as male. But my Mai problem is graphics... I hope they look a lot like Catherine... God please

There's Tears of SadnessTears of JoyAnd Manly Tears of Joy (Double rainbow, all DA WAAAAAAY)I have now discovered the 3rd stageTEARS OF RAGING JOY. Yes I am happy that that is(?) the protagonist, but I kind of wish it wasn't female, not saying I don't mind. I just hope we have the option to play as male. But my Mai problem is graphics... I hope they look a lot like Catherine... God please

What's up with a female protagonist? I don't see what is wrong with her. It's not like the gameplay is gonna detract because it is a female instead of a male. Even though I'd still like the option to go a male protagonist, they've had enough male protagonist and gaming in general needs more female protagonists. There has been (Not including Persona 3 FES and Persona 4 Golden and spin offs) two female protagonists out of six games.

She looks like either Labrys or Aigis

Highly Doubt it. Labrys was an Arena story character and now that Persona 5 is revealed, there done with milking Persona 3 and 4 Dry.

Highly Doubt it. Labrys was an Arena story character and now that Persona 5 is revealed, there done with milking Persona 3 and 4 Dry.

the pic looks like someone on facebook did https://www.facebook.com/Shotaimu/photos/a.409941012464641.1073741828.387836361341773/528527360606005/?type=1&relevant_count=1

Note that the picture is fake because the person running that page is known to troll people with fake Persona news and pictures

I'd say that's Aigis if it weren't for the hair

Anyways, I really enjoyed playing P3 as Minako so i'm really glad they're giving us another female protagonist c:

I highly doubt there won't be an option to play as a male character though (they've never done that so why do it now?) so i don't think there's any reason to be worried.