Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cucco

this describes our opinions on the NA limited edition

No, they haven't shown what the pin is.

Aww, okay... back to not caring. I just saw the preview of the video, saw four pins, and made an ass out of me..

Edited by atheist123

Am I the only one who noticed the Yu-Gi-Oh music playing in the background?

Peace!

Wait never mind xD That wasn't a track from Yu-Gi-Oh, but it really did sound like one!

Peace!

Meh. It's a NA exclusive so I don't care that much.

On a side note

I can't stand HMK

i really can't, seriously 

Really? Pins? Japan gets an art book! Does Square just love pissing their fans in other countries off? I think this is ridiculous!

I still wouldn't mind Re:CoM on PS2 or that Limited Edition Birth by Sleep PSP bundle....

I still wouldn't mind Re:CoM on PS2 or that Limited Edition Birth by Sleep PSP bundle....

Well, technically you did get Re: Com in HD 1.5. The limited Edition Birth by Sleep PSP bundle was just a white PSP with nothing on it whatsoever with the game. The only reason they did this for North America was because PSP sales were so poor here. I will admit America does get nice bundles, but you have to agree Japan gets the best!  

Well, technically you did get Re: Com in HD 1.5. The limited Edition Birth by Sleep PSP bundle was just a white PSP with nothing on it whatsoever with the game. The only reason they did this for North America was because PSP sales were so poor here. I will admit America does get nice bundles, but you have to agree Japan gets the best!  

I technically wanted to play Re:CoM in 2008 and 2009. I really did.

The PSP bundle also included the game and a 4GB memory stick for only $200. In Australia that would be worth about $340 separately and I didn't want to play that much for one game.

I technically wanted to play Re:CoM in 2008 and 2009. I really did. The PSP bundle also included the game and a 4GB memory stick for only $200. In Australia that would be worth about $340 separately and I didn't want to play that much for one game.

the psp isn't region locked, you could have imported it

the psp isn't region locked, you could have imported it

I hate importing. Especially an item for that price. Plus I was only like 14 at the time, I couldn't ask someone to purchase something for that price online. Lol.

I technically wanted to play Re:CoM in 2008 and 2009. I really did.

The PSP bundle also included the game and a 4GB memory stick for only $200. In Australia that would be worth about $340 separately and I didn't want to play that much for one game.

Well... at least you have kangaroos. :D