Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Limited Edition for North America revealed

Square Enix North America has updated the listing for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX on the Square Enix Online Store, revealing that North American fans will be getting a Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Limited Edition release.

Fans that pre-order the Standard Edition of the game will also receive a free upgrade to the Limited Edition (while supplies last), which includes the exclusive Disney collectible pin featuring Sora and Mickey Mouse.

This update also includes the North American cover art, which is the same as the Japanese art and can be seen below:

Posted Image

Update: Square Enix have since removed the Limited Edition description from the game's listing on their online store.

Click here to view the article

So...what? That's it, just the pin? That doesn't really seem like a worthy investment for what will probably be another 10-20 dollars. Think I'll stick with the Standard, thanks. (If only it would come out sooner.)

Also, I really need a bigger version of that cover.

Edited by Kaweebo

So...what? That's it, just the pin? That doesn't really seem like a worthy investment for what will probably be another 10-20 dollars. Think I'll stick with the Standard, thanks. (If only it would come out sooner.)

You don't pay more, its just a pre-order bonus. Still....it f*cking sucks

Hopefully this will be like 1.5 where they announced the art book and then later added the pre-order ps3 theme. Maybe they are saying a pin now and then will later add more. But I put art book as what I wanted. Not a pin... And even if it were Square enix online store exclusive, I would not switch my order from amazon, considering it is $8 for release-day shipping while its $10 for Square's 1-2 week shipping...

Square Enix North America has updated the listing for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX on the Square Enix Online Store, revealing that North American fans will be getting a Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Limited Edition release.

This update also includes the North American cover art, which is the same as the Japanese art and can be seen below:

Posted Image

Click here to view the article

was there a picture of the pin?

So they leave us with a basic f*ck you and then don't even show us the little they are giving us. How nice of them.

They haven't even officially announced it yet. I'd expect a picture of it this week.

Square Enix, you sure do know how to spoil us. At least show us a picture of the pin. The artbook they advertised for 1.5 wasn't even whatt we ended up getting. The picture they kept showing, with the trio in their Halloween Town costumes was not in the book, idk if anyone noticed.