Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jordan Arnold

Plot Discovery for Kingdom Hearts

So I was looking through the notes in ddd and found the fact that keyblades have one of three cores: light, darkness, and heart. After i dug 

around on the computer i found that only one keyblade of heart was made. ASoD made one in kh1 out of 6/7 princesses of heart but he

was short one heart (kairi's) and so it just dissolved and he couldn't finish it. Anyway what I'm getting at is a keyblade of each core is 

needed to get into kingdom hearts meaning that another keyblade of heart will need to be made for the 13D or 7L to enter kingdom hearts

which implies that either the 7 pure hearts ( either kairi's or Ventus ) or some other way of making a keyblade of heart will be need for

kingdom hearts to be entered. Or maybe we will explore the realm of heart that you go to in the beginning of almost every game.

Edited by Jordan Arnold

Hence, 'The Keyblade to Return Hearts'. 

Also, I don't think the Station of Awakening can really be called a 'Realm of the Heart'. But I agree with everything else. 

Edited by Kaweebo

We will probably see another Keyblade of Heart at some point. The Princesses of Heart might be able to summon one without their hearts being removed, and it might be the only Keyblade capable of removing Xehanort's heart from his vessels (it must have some additional powers other than summoning a fake Kingdom Hearts, so separating hearts could be possible).

will kairy get with ventus?

Will Roxas get with Lea?

I mean, I don't see how that is relevant to the topic at all.

First , the heart station isn't really a realm .Secondly, the way that certain keyblade was formed was to make/access an ARTIFICIAL Kingdom Hearts . The original and real Kingdom Hearts is said to be summoned by 7 lights and 13 darknesses- 20 pieces that would summon the real thing once they combine in clash. All the other ways the previous KH' s were made were artificial and not the real thing. Hence why MX said he was 'hasty 'and made previous mistakes in how the X-blade was formed to achieve the real thing .The KH in BBS was incomplete for this very reason. Point is, the stated way to access the real KH is through the 13 vs 7- not any of the previous ways . Unless MX was wrong AGAIN .LOL Now was any of this info retconned along the way ? Heck yeah. I just roll with it at this point .

Flaming Lea has been here, so I have no part to play here now xD

Peace!

I dont think there is a realm of heart i think its just the 7 hearts of pure light that he's talking about. But you never know you nomura might just say there is and boom there is a realm of heart.

First , the heart station isn't really a realm .Secondly, the way that certain keyblade was formed was to make/access an ARTIFICIAL Kingdom Hearts . The original and real Kingdom Hearts is said to be summoned by 7 lights and 13 darknesses- 20 pieces that would summon the real thing once they combine in clash. All the other ways the previous KH' s were made were artificial and not the real thing. Hence why MX said he was 'hasty 'and made previous mistakes in how the X-blade was formed to achieve the real thing .The KH in BBS was incomplete for this very reason. Point is, the stated way to access the real KH is through the 13 vs 7- not any of the previous ways . Unless MX was wrong AGAIN .LOL Now was any of this info retconned along the way ? Heck yeah. I just roll with it at this point .

I thought that the Kingdom Hearts in Kingdom Hearts 2 was the only artificial one.

This was very well said, good sir. Let me get your PhD.

Now, maybe we'll have a Keyblade of Heart back to the game? I'd like to see a more deep explanation about the Keyblades and their cores.

So I was looking through the notes in ddd and found the fact that keyblades have one of three cores: light, darkness, and heart. After i dug 

around on the computer i found that only one keyblade of heart was made. ASoD made one in kh1 out of 6/7 princesses of heart but he

was short one heart (kairi's) and so it just dissolved and he couldn't finish it. Anyway what I'm getting at is a keyblade of each core is 

needed to get into kingdom hearts meaning that another keyblade of heart will need to be made for the 13D or 7L to enter kingdom hearts

which implies that either the 7 pure hearts ( either kairi's or Ventus ) or some other way of making a keyblade of heart will be need for

kingdom hearts to be entered. Or maybe we will explore the realm of heart that you go to in the beginning of almost every game.

Maybe we'll see a complete version of the Keyblade of Heart.