Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
M_Aarab

Is KH DDD worth getting when knowing the story?

I somewhat played all the KH games and I'm fully updated on the story. I know what happens in the game, the ending and the story and such. Is the game still worth getting gameplay wise or should I just skip this one?

Yes, if you already have a 3DS or have 3-4 other games you would really want to play.

The gameplay was great and it has some of the better designed worlds in a while (Fantasia is one of my favourites).

Is the gameplay somewhat like BBS or to wich KH game can it be compared?

The game can be compared with BBS. They both technically use the same graphics. They both use command slots

Is the gameplay somewhat like BBS or to wich KH game can it be compared?

They only share the idea of Command Deck and Abilities, but other than that they are different.I recommend it even if you know everything because it is still enjoyable as gameplay.

You gotta be honest with yourself - are you going to enjoy it as much as if you hadn't known anything? If you're the type of person who can still enjoy it while knowing all the details then by all means go for it, but if you're a little hesitant that you might not enjoy it as much because you already know the ending then it's probably not worth the money. GameStop is selling it for $30 so you have to decide if you'd rather play something you already know the entire plot of or if you'd prefer to spend your money on a different game.

You gotta be honest with yourself - are you going to enjoy it as much as if you hadn't known anything? If you're the type of person who can still enjoy it while knowing all the details then by all means go for it, but if you're a little hesitant that you might not enjoy it as much because you already know the ending then it's probably not worth the money. GameStop is selling it for $30 so you have to decide if you'd rather play something you already know the entire plot of or if you'd prefer to spend your money on a different game.

Thanks this sure helped me. I don't care too much if the gameplay is good enough but the fact that I know everything might ruin the experience

Dream Drop Distance is certainly worth the purchase, it is an amazing game, and I rank it up to Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, which are my two favorite Kingdom Hearts games of all time!  Even if you know the story, it's not the same knowing it than experiencing it, so I bet when you experience it, you will love the game and crave for it!  I certainly loved the game, I beat it two times! On Proud and then Critical Mode! :D  (I would've done Critical Mode first, but since I had to beat the game in Proud Mode to unlock Critical Mode, I ended up playing Proud Mode first, lol. xD)

Well considering the fact that you say you already know the story (Youtube I presume?) I would say that if you only buy KH games for the plot and nothing else then skip it. But if you are the type of person who really likes experimenting with combatics, then I would like to point out that DDD has a new fighting system that we haven't seen yet in the series, and it is by far my favorite. There's this thing called Flowmotion, which allows you to used your enivorment as a way to fight: (Such as jumping off walls, sliding on rails, which is quite satisfying. Also, if you're a Pokemon fan, you may enjoy the Dreameaters: which you can raise and equip to your liking, as each one offers different abilities, bonuses, and commands which help you fight even better. There's also one other thing I liked about Dream Drop: the Mementos. Ever feel like the stuff you're reading online concerning the KH timeline is being edited, made up, or too confusing? In the Mementos/Chronicles section, it gives you a true break down of all of the games events, starting from BBS all the way to Recoded. So basically, anyone who has DDD, no longer has an excuse to not know events. However, it's all preference really........ I bought it because I enjoy experiencing the stories for myself. Fighting boss battles, collecting chests, etc. is just satisfying to me.

Well considering the fact that you say you already know the story (Youtube I presume?) I would say that if you only buy KH games for the plot and nothing else then skip it. But if you are the type of person who really likes experimenting with combatics, then I would like to point out that DDD has a new fighting system that we haven't seen yet in the series, and it is by far my favorite. There's this thing called Flowmotion, which allows you to used your enivorment as a way to fight: (Such as jumping off walls, sliding on rails, which is quite satisfying. Also, if you're a Pokemon fan, you may enjoy the Dreameaters: which you can raise and equip to your liking, as each one offers different abilities, bonuses, and commands which help you fight even better. There's also one other thing I liked about Dream Drop: the Mementos. Ever feel like the stuff you're reading online concerning the KH timeline is being edited, made up, or too confusing? In the Mementos/Chronicles section, it gives you a true break down of all of the games events, starting from BBS all the way to Recoded. So basically, anyone who has DDD, no longer has an excuse to not know events. However, it's all preference really........ I bought it because I enjoy experiencing the stories for myself. Fighting boss battles, collecting chests, etc. is just satisfying to me.

You had me sold at the Pokemon/Dreameater part lol. Might buy it now xD

I somewhat played all the KH games and I'm fully updated on the story. I know what happens in the game, the ending and the story and such. Is the game still worth getting gameplay wise or should I just skip this one?

In my opinion, DDD is a MUST have.